chapter 5

brooklyn - new york
september- 25 - 2014

california

I tried hard to concentrate on the tedious lesson being taught on polynomials. Fuck. I thought. How the hell am i suppose to concentrate with a god like figure destracting me, capturing my short attention span. All i could concentrate on was the way his top lip curled when a student got the wrong answer. Or the way his brow twitched when he was annoyed. The way his muscles on his jawline tightend as he wrote impatiently. Yea today was not the best day for Mr. Browns first period. "May I use the restroom?" A baritone voice asked, almost pleading for removal of the class. Mr. Brown clenched his jaw sending my ovaries into an electrifying fit. He abruptly stopped writing and tightend his lips together in a pout. His finger tips turned white as he gripped the small expo marker. He shook slightly as he slammed the top of the marker shut and practically threw it down on his desk. He put his hands forward leaning on his small cubical and taking long shakey deep breaths. He's been having a bad temper lately, as more and more students seem to be at an all time high for disrespect. I nibbled the dead skin off my bottom lip awaiting to see more of this 'tantrum' he was throwing.

"What did I say about calling out?!?" He shouted completely unamused. The boy swallowed the lump in his throat and shrugged his shoulders. Mr. Brown opened his mouth to speak just as the bell rang ending class. He let a deep breath escape his lips as he wiped his forehead in relief. I gathered my books and began to make my exit until I felt a pressure form on the front of my shoe as I began to lose my balance. I soon felt myself falling and before I had time to react I felt a pair of strong arms embrace my petit body. A strange sensation of electronic tingles formed and exploded throughout my frame. I looked up gazing into those matte brown eyes. My breath got caught in my throat as the world around us seemed to get slower. As if going in slow motion. My nostrils flared slightly as I felt his cool minty breath hit my face. He released his grip on me as he asked, "are you alright?" The foreign sensation disappeared as the world began to function again. I nodded slowly and gripped the straps of my bag with such an uncanny force. I rushed through the door as I heard the scuff of his shoe hit the dingy tile floor. I squeezed my eyes shut trying to escape the dirty imagination I have become accustomed to.

"California". He moaned breathlessly as I planted sweet raspberry flavored kisses upon his lips. "Yes baby?" I asked clueless of what he wanted. "I want you". He stated in his affirmative voice. He pulled me closer to him as I felt his erection dig in to my lower half. I felt the familiar drip wetting my panties. I moaned from the pressure and locked my hands in his soft curls. "I want you more". My voice barley audible. He bit his lip in admiration as I gazed into his beautiful irises.

I opened my eyes, obviously not accomplishing my task of excluding explicit content from my brain. I entered my second block feeling the moister between my legs as I walked and my cheeks heated up. I licked my lips and pierced them together as I sat down. How am I suppose to control my crazy teenage female hormones around such a charming, robust, angelic creature?

I bit my lip when the enticing delicious thought of him sprang through my head again. Control yourself California. I scratched my nose as my womanhood throbbed in desire for HIM. "Please turn to page. 356 and begin the lesson on electromagnetic spectrum". I jumped startled from the booming voice of Mr. Stacks.

"Baby" He groaned, as he increased his figure motion upon my clitorous, sending my body into an overdrive of pleasure. I moaned as I my juices leaked from me coating his long fingers in a surgary liquid.

I moaned in my seat. My eyes nearly popped out of my head as I looked around me. Confused eyes glared at me with wonder as I was absolutely speechless. The teacher gave me a worried expression and asked, "do you need a moment?". His toned laced with amusement and sarcasm. I gasped and felt my cheeks increase with temperature as I placed my hand over my face. I buried my head into the arms of my sweater and began to bathe in a pool of embarrassment and agony. I heard few giggles and multiple whispers float through the classroom air.

I need to learn control.

______________________________________
Sorry it's so short, but the sexual tension doeeeeee