Q & A

So I'm posting it now cuz a lot of questions y'all asked are kinda answered in chapter 15 so imma post it now.

California carter

"I know his ass beautiful but why didn't you transfer classes? Why did you stay and let him seduce you?"

California: " Good question. I guess it just uh slipped my mind? Or u-um ma- " she cut herself off regrouping her answer. "No matter how much i denied the fact, i wanted it, more than anything". She finally stated.

What if shit goes wrongly between you two and he fails you?

California:"That.....that i just don't know the answer to yet love".

Why are you so attracted to Mr. Brown?

California: I've never had any boy- man have interest in me, ever. It makes me feel beautiful, not only physically but mentally.

Why you hate London fam?

California: she giggled lightly, " i don't hate her, I'm just- just dealing with a lot and again not use to people wanting to be my friend".

Tongue game?

California: she blushes furiously and glares down at her shoes. "On fleek". She managed to get out between coughs.

Why did you give in to Chris?

California: she readjust herself in her seat. "Well imagine you come to school one day and find out you have an impeccably hot, and sexy teacher. He intrigues you so much that he managed to make your worst subject, fun. Imagine you fantasizing about him touching you every waking moment throughout your day, and even when your asleep. Then imagine him giving you those same seductive lust filled glares you give him. Imagine him sending you needing of your body type vibes. Imagine him dragging you into a closet one day and simulated what he would do to you if he had you naked in front of him. Then imagine it happening. The adrenaline rush of it makes it all the more sexy".

Was it bomb or was it BOMBBBBBBB XD?

California: she smiled slightly and tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. "It was....breathtaking".

California you go around sleeping with older men? Wheres your mother?

California: she bites her lip nervously. "Chris is the only man i have ever slept with, the only man i have ever even talk to. And uh- my mother she....no comment". She croaks running her fingers through her wavy hair.

Are you growing more feelings for Mr. Brown?

California: "yes, he did take my virginity".

Do you think Mr. Brown will give it all up just for you?

California: "i don't quite understand the question, I'm sorry".

Do you think his ass still confused?

California: "hell, I'm confused my damn self".

How was the sex with the beloved Chris?

California: " it didn't feel like sex, it felt like love making, even though it wasn't, thats how good it felt".

Do you like his wife?

California: "i don't know her personally, but i do envy her I cant help it she is a beautiful woman though".

Do you feel like a hoe since he is married?

California: "I-i feel a mix of different emotions. Hard describe just yet".

How was the dick?

California: "I'm never going gay, ill tell you that much".

Christopher brown

Now that you got the pussay are you just gone diss her? Or keep on seein her?

Mr. Brown: "i look forward to seeing her in class. Everyday".

What if you get caught?

Mr. Brown: "sweat heart I'm way to educated for that". He cackles.

Do you have feelings for cali or just sexual attraction?

Mr. Brown: he smirks menacingly. "California makes me curious, restless, she makes me wonder".

Is this your first time cheating?

Mr. Brown: "Cheating? I would do no such thing, where did you ever get that idea from? Never cheated. Never will". He winks.

How is cali not so average? Whats so different Mr. Brown?

Mr. Brown: "shes reserved...to the core".

What would you do if wifey for lifey found out?

Mr. Brown: "Darling, found out what?".

So...Chris? You have these feelings while getting it on with your wife?

Mr. Brown: "its Mr. Brown to you". He retorts.

How you think you gon feel next class?

Mr. Brown: "hard".

Was California better than your wife?

Mr. Brown: he rubs his chin and furrows his brow. "In what sense?".

I know you said you had feelings for cali but is it really true because you would be just using her for sex?

Mr. Brown: "why would i do that?".

would you ever leave your family for cali?

Mr. Brown:He laughs loudly.

You go around sleeping with underage girls, you know you can go to jail right? Do you think your wife ever gonna find out?

Mr. Brown: "find out about what? I would never sleep with an underage female". He gave a sinister smile.

Are you highly confused?

Mr. Brown: "about what?".

Do you want your wife or cali?

Mr. Brown: "cali is so sweet,isn't she? And isn't my wife gorgeous?".

Whose pussy is better?

Mr. Brown: "I've never came in less than 10 minutes". He closed his eyes as his teeth embedded in his lower lip.

Do you still love your wife?

Mr. Brown: "ya".

You gave her the dick but is you inlove?

Mr. Brown: "what is love? Really?".

Angelina brown

What if Chris cheated on you what would you do?

Angelina: "he wouldn't".

Have you ever cheated on Chris?

Angelina: she played with the ends of her hair. "Are you crazy? Look at him".

Alexia brown

Why are you so adorable?

Alexia: she giggled lightly pushing her curls from her face. "My daddy says i get my looks from my mommy". She cheesed.

Who do you like better mommy or daddy?

Alexia: "daddy, he always buys me candy, even when mommy says no". She half whispered.

Thats all folks.

I love you my little freaks.