Chapter 13

October- 4 - 2014
Brooklyn- New York

California carter

I missed school for quite a few days, this past week. Could you blame me? My impeccably hot math teacher penetrated me with his delicious fingers, all while his wife was unknown behind his classroom door. How could i even stand to look him in the eye after what happened? It was an embarrassing mess that i would love to forget about completely. Too bad it was branded into my brain like a bad song.

  I rose from my murphy bed and proceeded with my daily routine, only today i seemed to be moving slower. I was defiantly going to be late.

I entered the cold shower, since someone as in my sister used up all the hot water earlier this morning. I closed the plastic transparent curtain, and soaked my body in the uncomfortably cold water.  Finishing my shower i stepped out into the frigid atmosphere of my room and grabbed my purple bleached stained towel. The bristles were so soft i wouldn't dare use any other one.

I dressed in my comfy clothing, most people would refer to as 'slump'. I let my hair air dry in its natural wavy state and strutted down to the kitchen. I was hoping i would have missed his class by now, sadly i hadn't.

8:03 am

I sighed and squandered my way to the front door allowing the cold air to invade my personal space. I honestly loath this weather. I hated the cold with a passion, all i wanted was some warmth. Most New Yorkers would be used to it by now, but being the small human i am, i failed to even remotely adapt to such cold weather.

I pierced my lips together walking down the hall towards his classroom. I have never wanted a substitute so bad in my life. "California!". I heard a preppy British accent erupt from behind me. I lifted my head up and rolled eyes. What did this female need?

"Yes London". I sighed annoyed.

She approached me smiling, with her bright green eyes. I wish i had colored eyes, people seem to appreciate them much more than your typical brown eye. "I haven't seen you in a while where have you gone?".  Was it really any of her business?

"No where just dealing with...uh...life". I breathed out. She chuckled, "i feel ya". I smiled a small fake smile and continued walking assuming we were through with our conversation.

"Cali wait!". She chirped. Only person that calls me 'Cali' is my sister, occasionally Mr. Brown. He doesn't count.

"Yes?". I clenched my jaw.

"We should chill sometime, i know you don't have many friends-". I raised my eyebrow at her. Who the hell is she? I mean i know i don't have any friends but she doesn't know that. "So i was thinking we could hang out, you se-". I cut her off from her continuous blabbering. " nah I'm good". I mumbled then walked away.

She made me eager to go to his class. It was ridiculous, i just couldn't catch a break. I gripped the door knob tightly in my small hand but then stopped myself. My eyes widened realizing, my sinfully delicious partner was lying just behind this door.

My hands shook uncontrollably as i breathed in and out coaching myself to calm down. Once i decided i was stable enough to enter, i did. I felt a thick tension wrap around my neck and choke me. My hair fell over my face blocking my vision. I felt as if my breathing had completely stopped.

"Ms. Carter, absent and tardy".

Oh so now were back to 'Ms. Carter'? I bit my bottom lip and shrugged my shoulders trying to walk the rest of the way to my awaiting desk. "Do you have a note as to why you were late, and absent?" The authority in his voice hit a nerve inside me. I wanted to pounce on him right here, right now.