Chapter 12

Authors note: Angelina is suppose to be prettier than California, shes a grown woman while California is only 16, lets be real. Plus Mr. Brown is perceived to have a perfect wife, she was the prettiest girl to me, that i could find. But thats why its hard for him to believe he would actually cheat. But in the m/m is pictures of her when shes younger and older, i wanted someone with basic features but still beautiful, plus Jessica alba is bae asf ❤️❤️

October- 1- 2014
Brooklyn- New York

California carter

His lips moved against mine as he pulled my body against his. I felt my self shiver as he pressed his growing erection into me. His big soft lips caressed mine as i let out a breathless moan into his mouth. His hands gripped my waist tightly as he lifted me away from the wall squeezing my ass. I whimpered against his lips and his tongue attacked mine. "Cali, baby". He grumbled.

"H-hmm". I responded. He wrapped his arm around my waist and held my chin with his other hand. His lips brushed against mine as he spoke. "I want you to touch me". He breathed. He wanted me to what?

I shook my head no. I never 'touched' anyone before. He released my jaw and grabbed my hand holding it by the back. He looked into my eyes as he placed my hand on his face gently gliding it down. I passed his jaw as it clenched and bit my lip. I broke eye contact as he guided my hand lower. I watched as we went over his chest down to his abs feeling how built he was under the soft material of his turtle neck. My breathing stopped as we reached the hem of his shirt. He let go of my hand as it rested on his belt buckle, right above his erection.

His forehead rested on mine as he both looked down, his arm still tightly wrapped around me. He took my hand again and maneuvered it over his hard on. I choked on my breathing and froze. He made me grip his dick in my hand as he groaned. He released my hand as i continued to massage him through his pants. He threw his head back as a small vain popped out of his forehead, and his glasses fogged up. I stopped afraid i was getting him to worked up. His head shot down as he glared at me evilly. I bit my lip nervously, and he unwrapped his arm around me.

He placed his hands on either side of my face gazing deep into my eyes. His chocolate brown orbs held an overflowing amount of lust. "Dios su tan hermoso". He mumbled. I blushed, i dont know what he said but he said it with so much passion, that i had to blush.

He kissed me again, making sure i felt his tongue inside my mouth. My core was throbbing with impatience. I wanted him more than anything right bow. He picked me up placing me on his desk. His hands traveled beneath my shirt, causing goose bumps to appear on my skin. He sucked on my bottom lip as his fingers grazed against the button on my jeans. I nodded for him to continued and he popped it open. Oh my was i really doing this?

I felt his warm fingers against my cold stomach. He glided them down to the hem of my panties, disconnecting our lips. My breathing stopped as his picked up. I heard my heart beating out of my chest right now. I knew neither of us were in the right state of mind, but temptation was our leader at the moment telling us what to do.

He went beneath my panties reaching my heated core. "Oh my-". I gasped against his lips and he sushed me. "Shhh...baby be quiet". He cooed closing his eyes. He glided his middle finger along my slit, splitting my lips. "Mr. Brown". I moaned. He bit his lip rubbing his finger against my clit, in slow circles.

"I love the way you say Mr. Brown". He groaned. "Makes me feel in charge". He chuckled bitterly and sped up his pace. I dripped on to his fingers, and he pinched my clit between his fingers. I moaned louder.

"Your so wet California". He emphasized the roll of the R in my name making me even more turned on. I heard the gushing of my wet pearl as his fingers trailed up and down. I felt a build up in my stomach and felt the need to release.