Chapter 1. A Strange Dream

Annabelle's POV :

I'm walking in a school and while I'm walking to the cafeteria tables I see a blond girl walking with a bunch of other people. She was wearing something like a light gray blazer with a white scarf on her neck and against the blazer,had an unusual necklace around her neck and on her left pointing finger she had a blue ring and also had her blond curled hair down.

I was so focused on her that I didn't notice her looking back at me. We locked eyes and I smiled, then I decided to go to her as I was walking to her I heard something.

I ignored it at first but then it got louder and then... I woke up..?

Wait, was that just a dream? Huh?!

I looked around and noticed that my alarm was still going so I reached and stopped it.

Today was the day I decided I was gonna go to school again. Yes school... You might ask why a 1000 years old vampire decided to go to school, especially one who has over 10 PHD's well... The answer to this question is I don't know. I just felt like I was pulled to that school without knowing why. I mean sure I could stay in this town for longer if I start from a High School but still I could easily pass for a lot older and yet I decided to go to school.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom I properly did everything that I was planning and when I got out of the bathroom I went to my closet and took out some clothes and and looked like this:

The ring I'm wearing is my daylight ring. I can't really go out without it unless I want to burn in the sun quite literally. Even though I can't die from it like normal vampires, it still hurts like Hell. It's like your skin is melting off and it is in fact melting. You may wonder, why I won't die but other vampires will. Well the answer is quite simple. Because I am an Original. One of the first vampires alongside my family, the Mikaelson family.

Our parents were Esther and Mikael. My siblings are Freya, Finn, Elijah, Nicklaus, Kol, Rebekah and Henrik. Henrik died before we were turned and everyone in my family except our mother thinks Freya died when she was very young.

300 hundred years ago I was banished on this earth by my aunt Dahlia.

I've been all alone for 300 years, I discovered there are no vampires like us but a little different. They don't have a vampire face or fangs, they don't burn in the sun, they glow, they get turned by a bite and some of them have special abilities. I met one or two but they were quite rude so I simply did what Mikaelson does best I killed them. Also I didn't wanna leave witnesses, I mean I wouldn't want them to know I exist. But they're kinda hard to kill. They don't really have flesh like us. If it was an ordinary vampire I would've just reaped their hearts. And they also have red eyes.

After I got fully ready and had a blood bag just not be hungry when I'm at school. We wouldn't let some kid lose their head, would we?

I headed to the garage and there was my car. It is

1953 CHEVROLET CORVETTE ROADSTER

Now I know what you're gonna say, isn't this car a little old? But it's gorgeous to look at

Now I know what you're gonna say, isn't this car a little old? But it's gorgeous to look at. And it was one of the first cars of this model that was manufactured.

I have a few other cars but this one looks not too expensive and not too cheap so that's the car I chose for Forks.

I got into my car, put on my sunglasses and drove towards the school. After 15 minutes I was there. Even though it's a small town, I live near the town but not in it. I have owned that property since 1898 and made sure nobody built anything around 10 miles from my property.

I parked in a place close to the entry and got out of the car. The moment the student there saw the car they started staring and even more when they saw me. I could feel everyone's eyes on me but I didn't really care.

I walked through the corridors with people's eyes still on me. When I got to the resection, an old lady welcomed me. I gave her some documents, she got through them and looked at me.

"Miss Mikaelson there is a history of health missing also there is no
history of an old school. There are too many things missing." said the lady

I took of my sunglasses and looked her in the eye

"I'm sure they are there. Please take a look again ''I said, compelling her.

The woman looked hypnotized and then she snapped out of it and looked at the papers.

"Oh... You're right. My bad. Here you go." she said giving me a card

"That's your school ID card" said the lady again

I thanked her and smiled.