002.

the next morning, they met up again at daniels for training

"ready, bow".  everyone bowed as johnny cleared his throat loudly.

"sensei lawrence and i have the same goal of preparing you for the tournament, but we have different ways of getting you there." said johnny.

"this can be all little confusing, so we discussed and came up with a solution." daniel announced.

royce raised her hand, "um, im sorry but may you just get to the point? i really have to pee."

the two sensei's cleared their throats, "uh okay, you're excused."

royce ran inside the house and went to do her business.

when she came back outside, she noticed only daniels group was out back.

"hey mr.larusso, where's my dad," she asked.

"they're in the front, but you're welcome to practice here," daniel smiled.

"thank you, but i'll take turns with the groups," she waved as she went to the front.

royce sped walked towards the front, "hey bitches," she called out as she took a spot next to a kid she didn't know.

"hey rory," miguel greeted her.

"there's my mini-lawrence, thought you died," johnny said.

royce rolled her eyes playfully and stood her position.

"hawk, since your new to eagle-fang, come on up." johnny directed.

"yes sensei," he bowed.  he stood infront of johnny , he swept his leg underneath hawk's.

he landed on the floor with a grunt, "what the heck," he groaned.

"oop", rory raised a brow. while looking at johnny.

"today we're gonna practice our front sweeps, on hawk," johnny paused, looking for any reactions.

"um, why," royce said, "it's not necessary."

royce walked over to hawk, helping him up and walking away as hawk got close to johnny.

"who is next," johnny ignored hawk.

"mini lawrence , you're up." johnny demanded.

"sorry eli," royce whispered before she swept his leg. she went down to help him up but johnny pushed her away softly.

"he can get up on his own," johnny announced.

royce inhaled as she walked back to miguel. "he's crazy, i swear." miguel nodded.

"sensei, may i use the bathroom," royce rolled her eyes since she sounded like a kindergartner.

"raise your hand," johnny announced.

"no," she walked away towards the bathroom again.

she pulled out her phone as she typed in robby's name.

she pressed the call button, she bit her lip as she waited for him to answer.
__

meanwhile, robby was just staring at his sisters call, deciding whether or not to answer. tory scoffed as she walked in, grabbing his phone and declining the call.

"don't do this to yourself, focus," tory ignored the distraught on his face. a brown-skinned girl walked in seconds later.

"besides who is she and why does she keep calling you," xile rolled her eyes.

robby ignored her.

royce frowned slightly as he declined, once again. she will never stop trying to get her brother back. no matter what she goes through.

she cleared her throat to prevent any tears, she now decided she's going to practice with daniel.

she knocked softly as she heard a "come in".

"sorry for interrupting, may i join you for right now?," she softly asked.

daniel nodded as the others smiled at her entrance.

she took a seat next to demi, "thank you."

daniel smiled. "now everyone close your eyes, and relax,".

in this moment, royce felt nothing but calm. until her fathers loud voice interrupted.

"breathe in and breathe out," everyone did as told.

"don't be a pussy, punch him in the face," johnny called out.

royce silently laughed as mitch snorted, "try not to be distracted."

"i'll be right back," daniel grumbled as he walked off.

royce noticed hawk walking into a room, she quietly walked to where he was, hearing him speak to himself.

"you are doing your best hawk," royce smiled softly.

hawk paused as he was sipping water. he coughed as some water got onto his shirt.

"t-thank you rory, is it okay if i still call you that," he wiped his shirt, whispering.

"yeah, it's alright. but look, i'm sorry about my dad, you know how he is. if you need anything, i'm always there, alright?", royce rubbed his arm as she walked out quickly.

"you're not wanted here," royce heard chris say out loud.

she watched as hawk rushed out quickly. she got up and walked towards chris. "listen, i know he's done messed up shit, but if roles were reversed you'd be crying your ass off. so don't start shit you cant finish chris."

"i'm sorry," she heard chris whisper.

she walked back outside where everyone was gathering. "what the hell did you do?."

"what did i do? you've been kicking his ass all day," daniel pointed to johnny.

"we're training for the all valley, not some yoga valley."

"don't disrespect my dojo," daniel moved his finger close to johnny.

"i'll do whatever i want," johnny walked away as daniel followed.

"i swear they act like a married couple," royce face palmed.

"literally," miguel and the other students agreed.

++
jasmin's corner

sorry for the long chapters, i didn't expect for the episodes to be longer than the ones before.

also, since y'all may know carmen and johnny may get tg, but not in my book cuz that's nasty LMFAO