005.

royce hummed quietly as she poured her blueberry slush into the cup

she sipped as she was walking, but bumped into a body.

"oh my- i'm sorry, oh no my slushie," royce groaned.

"it's okay- oh wait do i know you from
somewhere?," the unknown man asked.

royce paused, "uh i don't think so? sorry who are you?".

"terry, terry silver," he shook her hand.

"oh no, sorry i don't know you," but nonetheless shook his hand.

"ah, you just look familiar, let me buy you a new slushie or whatever you call it," terry smiled slightly.

"um, okay. thanks." she went to go fill up a new cup and walked back over.

"you're welcome , what's your name?."

"royce." she said slowly.

"like the chocolate company?".

"i guess." she took the slushie as he paid for it. "thanks once again, but i have to go."

he nodded and watched her walk away, squinting as he tried to remember where he saw her before.

she skipped as she walked towards the cobra kai dojo, not wanting to be seen she stood far away. she admits that she looks creepy but still did it anyway.

she squinted her eyes as she saw robby showing them the miyagi-do tips and tricks.

she gasped quietly as one student saw her and spoke to robby, she quickly ran away and went in the mini mart. she slowly peeked her head out as the cashier watched her weirdly.

"just checking for ghosts," and with that she ran towards the apartments.

++
jasmin's corner.
short chapter! sorry