015.

"it is time for the girls all valley competition!" daryl announced as everyone clapped

"it is time for the girls all valley competition!" daryl announced as everyone clapped. "first off is tory nichols and sam larusso!"

royce watched as the girls walked onto the mat, but tilted her head when she saw xile glare at her.

"point! one-zero larusso!"

"point! two-one nichols."

"point ! larusso."

"no points! out of bounds." everyone booed.

"no point! elbow to the face. go to your sensei's."

sam walked over to johnny and daniel, "she got me good."

"it's okay sam. you got this." royce rubbed her arm.

sam ran back to the mat, tory threw a punch but sam blocked it. tory swept sam's leg and landed on the floor with her as sam dragged her down. tory moved her elbow, right to sam's face.

"elbow to the face! disqualified!" the ref announced.

"seems like nobody won. the ones taking their place is royce lawrence from miyagi-fang and xile maddox from cobra kai!" everyone cheered loudly as they walked onto the mat.

johnny and daniel nodded to royce, signaling that she'll do just fine.

royce bowed to xile as she did the same. "ready? fight!"

royce did a roundhouse kick to the face of xile, making her land to the ground. "point! one-zero lawrence."

xile got up as she cracked her neck, "it's on." she mouthed.

xile did a sidekick to royce's ribs, making the blonde girl stumble back. she punched her in the ribs again.

"warning! double contact."

royce blocked another punch her way, and punched xile in the stomach, making the brownskinned girl land on the floor.

"point! two-zero lawrence!"

xile got up with a kick flip, doing a high kick to royce's shoulder, the blonde haired girl stumbled back as she winced in pain.

"time out!" daniel called , royce walked over to her sensei's. "are you okay rory?".

"i'm fine. just let me do this." royce walked back. xile threw a roundhouse kick, landing a kick on royce's face.