013.

"ladies and gentlemen, this is the moment you've all been waiting for

"ladies and gentlemen, this is the moment you've all been waiting for. dojos from all across the valley have been training for a year for their shot at glory, yall ready to meet them?" everyone started cheering loudly.

"here's miyagi-do! lead by daniel larusso!," everyone started yelling and clapping.

"this next dojo took last years win, here's cobra kai!"

"and finally, this dojo you will recognize familiar faces! here comes eagle-fang! lead by johnny lawrence and defending champion miguel diaz!"

royce inhaled as she walked on the mat, making their entrance. she looked everywhere,  she finally competing.

johnny nodded to his daughter as she did it back, she smiled at miguel for encouragement.

"welcome to the 51st all valley tournament."

"eagle-fangs listen up! some of you have been here before. i tired to soften you up. but that bullshit is behind us. if we lose, eagle-fang will close up. do y'all want that?"

"no sensei!" all the students voices were in sync.

"ladies and gentlemen, it's time." daryl announced the first fighters.

"dad i'm scared," royce admitted to johnny, he put a hand on her shoulder.

"you got this mini-lawrence. you can do it, i know you can. i love you, okay? just do your best." he kissed the top of her head.

"royce lawrence from eagle-fang and courtney wood from the cougars!".

johnny patted his daughters back as she walk on, "you got this!" miguel said out loud. she smiled quickly.

she got into position as the other girl did, "and fight!."

royce circled around the girl, courtney threw a punch as she started to get agitated. royce blocked it and jabbed her in the ribs. royce swept her legs underneath courtney.

"point one lawrence !."

courtney got up and kicked her leg up high, but failed as royce kicked her stomach. courtney stumbled back as royce ran forward, she threw a punch and courtney landed on the floor again.

"point to lawrence!."

johnny clapped out loud as he saw his daughter kicking ass.

courtney and royce started circling around eachother, the blonde haired girl blocked a kick that courtney threw. she stopped it and punched her in the stomach.

royce inhaled quickly as she got kicked in the stomach. "bitchballs," she whispered to herself. the lawrence girl did a kick flip as courtney stumbled back onto the floor.

"winner is lawrence!" she bowed as johnny and miguel clapped for her.

"good game, courtney." royce smiled and shook her hand.

rouce jogged over to miguel before he went on the mat, she kissed him quickly.