006.

royce sipped water as she watch johnny and miguel practice their fighting

she was up next with sensei larusso.

she inhaled as they walked in a circle, "that's good rory," daniel whispered.

she threw a punch but daniel blocked it, she threw another, he still blocked. she was starting to get frustrated.

she decided not to throw another punch but instead, swept his leg, making him land on the floor with a thud.

she gasped loudly, "i'm so sorry," she helped him up.

"it's alright, i was provoking you. which helped and caught me off guard. don't apologize." he patted her back as she walked off.

she pecked miguel on the cheek while walking off with johnny. she waved goodbye to the others.

"i see progress, and that's because you guys are working together." rory said as they got into the car.

"yeah sensei," miguel nodded and took an off guard pic of royce, "bingo."

"this is war," she squinted her eyes playfully then smirked.

"gross," johnny grumbled.

"mini mart?".

"yes!" the teens yelled in sync.

"oh wait, i forgot daniel invited us for dinner. maybe tomorrow, definitely tomorrow," said johnny as royce whined.

the larusso family all sat together while royce and miguel sat together, sam sitting next to rory.

"so miguel, royce how's school going." amanda asked.

royce paused in the middle of a bite , but miguel answered first, "pretty good."

"straight a's this semester," mama carmen smiled.

"what about you royce," amanda smiled.

"not bad, straight a's as well," royce shrugged a little then smiled.

"nerds," anthony, daniels son, scoffed.

"my daughters a nerd," johnny smiled happily.

"see , with grades like that you can go anywhere you want," daniel smiled at the two.

"i'm not planning to go college," royce said truthfully.

"i'd like to go to stanford," miguel nodded , "or santa monica college,".

"i support you either way," royce said out loud, clearing her throat while smiling towards her dad who was looking at her.

she went to grab salad but spilt wine over daniel, "mr. larusso! shit! i mean im sorry , fuck". she handed him napkins quickly.

"no it's okay rory, it's just wine," he softly said.

the teens walked with daniel and johnny, who shook hands, and were talking about who's taking who.

"goodbye larusso's," johnny announced.

"wait, can i uh, speak to royce," daniel said as johnny opened the door.

he shrugged as they walked out.

"are you okay royce," daniel asked.

"i'm fine," royce smiled.

"okay, what's wrong."

royce started to tear up, "it's just that, my father wants me to go to college, but i don't want to go. it's just stressful for me," royce blinked away a tear.

"that's alright, it's about YOU", he pointed to her, "not about johnny. you do whatever you feel like is best for you rory," he gave her a hug.

she thanked him and said her goodbyes.

+++
jasmin's corner

hiii, did y'all watch spider-man no way home?

it was so good!!