008.

royce pressed the call button on her brothers contact name, she waited for a voice to pop in her ears

"hello?" robby finally answered, "rory?."

"r-robby, hey. uhm hi." royce shuddered.

"hi royce. are you okay?" robby furrowed his brows.

"im fine, listen uh, can i see you? i miss you, so much," royce's voice cracked.

robby closed his eyes as soon as he heard her voice crack, "alright. the park, our spot."

royce cheered silently. "okay. see you there."

royce was on the swings, kicking back and fourth until a pebble was thrown at her, "hey- robby!!" she exclaimed as she jumped off the swings, and hugged her brother tight.

"cant breathe," he choked out, but still hugged his sister.

she let go and looked at his face, then his hair, "suits you better then your old one." she gave him a kiss on the fore head.

"i see you cut your hair," robby smiled, "listen rory, i'm sorry-"

"don't apologize, i just want to see you. i cant handle being away from you. i felt like my other half was ripped from me," royce held his hand.

"no matter what happens at the valley, i will always be here. always. we're family," robby said.

"obviously, we're twins," she laughed while she wiped a tear from robby's eye. "don't cry. we're  here now."

from a distance, there was someone standing by a tree.

xile scoffed, "son of a bitch," she clenched her jaw while looking at the two teens hugging. "she's gonna get it."

she walked away.

"ice cream?" royce asked.

"on me," robby smirked while they walked towards carvel.

the twins sat across from eachother in the chilly store. "let me taste yours," royce dipped her spoon and put it in her mouth.

"hey!" robby tried to smack her spoon , but was too slow.

"you can try mine," she cheekily smiled as robby rolled his eyes playfully, he dipped his spoon and put it in his mouth.

"this flavor never gets old," robby tried to dip his spoon once more but was smacked on the hand.

"i said one dip," royce scolded him like a little child.

robby mimicked her with his hand, "whatever, oh look a puppy!".

"where!!," royce looked away , robby dipped his spoon as fast as he could, she frowned as she faced towards him, "no puppy."

"rude."

+++
jasmin's corner

sibling bonding time.

i hate school rn.