007.

"hi guys! sorry i'm late," royce announced as everyone was standing around daniels pond

"it's alright royce," daniel said, "i was just about to say the instructions."

she walked towards the pond and stood between miguel and hawk.

"todays lesson is pretty simple, catch a fish, but since i know you eagle fangs like a bit of competition, we're going to make it interesting, whoever catches a fish first , you get to lead class all weak," he paused while everyone looked around at eachother.

rory raised her hand and spoke once daniel nodded for her to continue, "how about the flavor for the gatorade?."

everyone cheered and agreed, "okay okay, that too."

"hope y'all like cool blue," royce smirked.

"okay, where are the rods?" miguel asked.

"back in my garage. your bare hands are all you'll use and all you'll need." daniel said.

"on your mark, get set, go."

everyone rushed to a spot close to the fish, royce went on her knees as miguel fell into the pond. she snickered but stopped once miguel threw water at her face. "no way."

"looks like your wet behind the ears. let's get you cleaned up."

royce tilted her head as she saw a little koi fish swim closely to her, she positioned her hand and went to grab it but fell into the water.

she let out a huge shriek and groaned once she stood up. "i literally almost had it." she splashed water towards miguel, payback.

"i got an idea, get in," miguel exclaimed as he kept an close eye on the koi fish.

royce went in slowly, grimacing because of the cold water, "alright , now you guys get in." the others went in immediately.

"walk slowly in a circle," miguel instructed, the others did as told as royce smiled at miguel, he smiled back.

miguel exclaimed loudly as he grabbed a koi fish, "yes!" rory exclaimed.

"we have a winner! good job miguel."

royce rushed to walk over, but went slowly due to the water, "there's my champion," she pecked him on the cheeks.

he splashed water on her after, which made her do the same. some got on hawk, which he smirked to as he started to do it to someone else. all that lead to a big water fight, even mr larusso was in.

"that was badass. you're pretty smart for that," royce dried her hair as miguel sat on her bed, watching her.

"it just came up on the spot," miguel dried his hair as well, "thank you for being there for me royce."

"of course, always," she sat on his lap and kissed him deeply. she giggled as they landed on the bed.

"that headband looks pretty good on you," her voice was muffled due to miguel kissing her.

"thank you amour."

+++
jasmin's corner

i'm sorry if there isn't much dialogue! but hey, rory and miggy🤪