Just stop

I was in the living room with ash and casie when the guys walked out of slim and dub's room "diddy just call said he wants us to be a opener on a tour" slim said "really when " ash said "2 weeks" he said all looking very happy "are you guys going to do it" i asked kinda sad "yeah"dub said "cool" then i got up and walked in our room... "hey you ok" col said walking in the room "yeah im fine" i said standing up from the bed wraping my arms around his neck. he wrapped his arms around my waist "you sure?" "yeah it's just ...you just got back a week ago and your leaving again for how long?" "3 months" "i just got you back" "i can see if you can come" "what about cas" "my aunt , nicky, slim and dubs mom" "ok" i said with a smile he pecked my lips "i want you to be happy".

time skip----tour---

"baby you coming out with us" i asked kells seeing he was still in bed in the fit from the show "no i dont feel to good im staying in tonight" "ok you want me to stay" "no go have fun" "ok well you need anything " "im good baby" i kissed his head "love you" "love you too" . "he said he's not going" i said "really" rook said " yeah said he doesnt feel good" "ok then lets go" slim said. i was dancing  with slim and ash on the floor . i pulled my phine out and see col texted me  Hottie<3: when you coming back Me: idk you want me to come back Hottie<3: no its good Me:love you . nothing back. "i think im going to head back " i said in slims ear "ok text me when you get back" i nodded and walked up to VIP to walk out when dub stopped me "you going back" he asked "yeah" "ill go with you"

we walked to the bus all i could hear moans "are you fuckin kidding me" i said to him i started walking to his bunk dub grabbed my arm "dont go back there" "fuck that" . i opened the   curtain to see some chick riding him i grabbed her by her ear and pulled her off the bed "get the fuck out"i told her. Col looked like he saw a ghost i grabbed my bag and started picking my stuff"you leaving?" he said i said nothing "Y/n im sorry" i started crying "just stop kells" i knew me calling him kells would get to him. "im sorry" he said starting to cry now to "fuck off you had this whole thing fuckin plan with your i dont feel good when are you coming back. fuck you were so fuckin done" i said and grabbed my bag and left his 'room' i walked out the door and ran in to slim. "hey hey whats going on " he said " ask fuckin kells im going back home" "you cant go home its like 3 in the morning" "i cant stay here" "just tell me what happened" "he was fuckin cheating on me" i said quietly he just pulled me into a hug.."just stay on the bus with me tonight and we'll flight you back tomorrow ok" i nodded "come on". "y/n im sorry" "just stop kells"

A/n:sorry its short