The Interview

A/n: just a short little thing 

Today i was going to be on a podcast and i already knew we were going to talk about mine and colson relationship which i guess i was fine with it. "i'll see ya'll later" i kissed cleo head and colsons lips "you taking cas with you?" he asked "yeah i'm going to do the podcast then go to lunch make a day of it" "okay love you guys" "love you" me and cas both said.

"hi i'm mia and your listening to mias podcast today we are talking with y/n baker wife to machine gun kelly. how are you doing today?"she said 
"i'm doing good thank you for having me" i smiled 
"i want to get right into it and talk about your relationship everyone is trying to figure out the timeline we need to know" 
"well i met him and slim when i was 10ish i think and we moved in together at 16 started dating at 18 and like two weeks after that we found out he got someone pregnant"
"so he slept with someone when you were together?"
"no like the day before we got together and am so glad he did because now i have a beautiful daughter"
"did he ever cheat on you?"
"yeah um on his tour he was a opener i forget who it was for but i went out he stayed back on the bus said he didn't feel good when i went back he was with someone else"
"do you still think about it?"
"every day. I think what if i stay on the bus that night  or if i looked more like her because i mean everything about her was different from me her hair everything so i think i will always be if i looked like her and all that but now i have daughters and i don't want them to ever feel like that or have to go through what i did"
"did you work through it"
"now yes but we did break up for 4 years then got back together now that i look back at it i think i should worked through it because we had a kid together"

We finished the podcast and i drove me and cas to y/f/p for lunch. Casie hasn't said a word the whole ride and now we started eating and she hasn't said a word to me "ask " i said "what?" she said "i know you want to say something" "its just- uh i know dad cheated on you but just hearing you say all that and that you still think about it makes me want to beat that bitchs ass" "oh my god casie don't say that" "its true".

"can i talk to you baby?"colson said as soon as i walked in the door "yeah" we both walked in our room "the night i cheated i was so fucked up on drug i didn't even know what she looked like i-i don't want you to think like that. I love you so much every fuckin part of you so much" he pulled me into a hug "i know sweetheart i just have off moments sometimes".

a/n: i just felt like making this