Ran Away

" i was thinking i could take you to a sunset dinner tonight on the beach " colson said as we layed in bed together "that would be nice" i said smiling looking up at him , he grabbed the side of my face pulling me into a makeout kiss.

"alright come on" he said pulling away "where we going" "shopping" "shopping?" "yeah come on" "ok let me get ready ". i was wearing a MTV crop top with high waist black shorts and black sneakers my makeup was light and hair in a high ponytail . colson was wearing black jeans with a half botton blue wavy shirt and his black docs,baseball cap. "you look beautiful" he said as we drove down hollywood blvd to find a spot "you look very handson yourself baker" i said as he pulled into a parking spot . he got out and walked to my said opening the door for me then grabbing my hand. "i miss cas" i said as we walked down the street "i know me too i hate being away from her". me and him came to L.A. because he had to work on some shit and casie had to stay home because of school. "this is a good store lets go in here" he said as we walked into a store. i put a dress up to me looking in the mirror "thats sexy" col said behind me i was a very short black dress with off the shoulder long sleve "you think so" "yes you need that" i smiled i looked at the price tag $95.oo  well  thats not happening.  i put it back on the rack "what are you doing" he said "it's ninety five dollars colson i'm not buying that" i whispered "who said you were buying" grabbing it off the rack "i could get that for like 15 at ross " "stop let me buy it for you".    " Here " i said trying to hand col 120 bucks for the dress and swimsuit he bought me "what no" "baby just take it" "y/n i told you this like two weeks ago i have the money to buy you stuff now i'm not trying to win you back i just like buying you stuff ok" he said kissing the back of my hand "fine"i sighed "your cute when your mad " "shut up" i said smirking pushing his shoulder as he drove. 

I put on a black two piece that col got me and a sexy white cover up and flip flops colson changed into shorts and flip flops. me and col sat on the blanket in the sand as the sunset. "i got your fav" he said taking sushi out of the bag "your the best". me and col were talking about stuff we did when we were when he cut me off  "i love you" "uh" "i love you so fucking much" he said grabbing the side of my face kissing me "i love you too" "i love you so much i have since  the day i met you . i'm at my best when i'm with you. you stuck with me thought shit that most people would have ran away from. you are the most beautiful girl i have ever met inside and out. you know i suck at words so what i'm trying to say is" he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small black box and opened it (think of the ring he got megan). i feel tears go down my face "Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n will you marry me" he said with a big smile "yes Colson Baker i will marry you" his and my  smile got bigger he pulled me into another kiss "i love you" he put the ring on my finger.