Chpt. 5

Seokjin

I packed my suitcase and thru it in the trunk of my car, I am exhausted today, I didn't sleep at all last night crying over what Jungkook told me but I reassured myself that I will win his heart and make him realize that I am worth it, no matter what. I arrive at the Jeon mansion and can't believe my eyes, this house is huge. I am ushered in by a very lovely woman who has an infectious smile. "Seokjin you are here", Jungkook says bounding up to me, he seems in a very good mood this morning after everything he said yesterday, guess its a load off his shoulders that I am not a burden to him and his father.

"Jungkook you were right, he is gorgeous", the lady says smiling at me, "He hasn't been able to stop talking about you." Jungkook rolls his eyes, "Jin this is Susan she is the head housekeeper and the mouth of this house, what she says goes and if you want something done, ask her." I hold my hand out, "it's very nice to meet you." "Come I'll show you your room and then we will go see Everly", Jungkook says smiling at me. "We will see you later Jin, welcome and thank you for taking care of our Everly", Susan says waving.

"She never stops", Jungkook says while walking up the stairs, we heard a door slam and he immediately went stiff, "good morning father." "Jungkook, who is this", he says motioning to Jin. "This is Ev's new live in nurse Seokjin, Jin this is my dad Jeon Jun-Seok", Jungkook says. "Its very nice to meet you sir, thank you for letting me be here to help your daughter, I will do my best", I say bowing. He grunts and walks down the stairs, I look at Jungkook confused, "my sister was right he is a gem." Jungkook laughs and grabs my hand, once he has me in my room and shuts the door I have to ask, "why did you react that way when your dad came out of his office, are you that afraid of what he'll think that your standing next to another guy."

Jungkook

I looked everywhere but at Jin, "if your sister told you anything about my father then I am sure she told you that I am supposed to be a good son and marry a pretty girl and have lots of babies." He nods, "she told me, can we go see Everly now, Id like to get a glimpse of how her day goes and what she enjoys doing." "Sure", I hate that he isn't the cute Seokjin that he was when we first met, I'm regretting ever saying what I did last night, even my sister told me I was stupid, "Everly, Jin is here." "Send him in please and you can go, him and I have much to speak about", she says.

"You two have a good day", Jin didn't even look at me, I already miss his smile. "Hey Kook you ready to go", Yoongi asks. We got into his car and the first thing he asks is about Jin, "so when is the wedding." "I wish, Yoongi you know dad better than anyone, he would never allow it", I whine. "Jungkook, you are a 33 year old man what will our father take from you that you absolutely need, you like him I can see it in your face why would you let our old man take that from you", Yoongi says pulling into our parking spot. 

He looks at me, "Jungkook go after your man, let him know you want him in your world and if you feel better about it keep it on the down low until dad gives us the company then throw it in his face because he can't take it back after that." I laugh, "you know Everly told me the same thing, only she called me an idiot and then some name in Scottish."

 When we got up to our office Minji was there typing away on her computer, "Morning, did your brother tell you the good news." "He did, thank you so much Mr. Jeon, he is so happy", Minji says clapping her hands happily. "Today is his first day so I'm going to check up on him soon, make sure she's not driving him crazy", I sat at my desk and pulled my phone out texting Jin,

My Man❤️ - Hey are you busy with Ev.

Seokjin - no she is laying down reading, I am in my room unpacking.

My Man❤️ - that's good, I'm glad she isn't driving you crazy. Can we talk tonight after dinner?

Seokjin - Sure Mr. Jeon as you wish

I didn't know how to respond, it hurt that he was so formal with me, I need to get home and fix this quickly, I need to tell Seokjin that I want him to be mine, my siblings are right I need to stand up for myself, as long as I have them and Seokjin I don't need anything else. Yoongi and I had a morning meeting that seemed to last forever and when I finally made it back to my office my father was there. 

"Jungkook, how was the meeting", he asks, there is something wrong, he is mad. "It went really well, they signed with us", I say. "Good, I knew I could count on you and your brother, I wanted to tell you that I changed my living will, I won't give you or Yoongi any part of the company until after an heir is produced", he says. I almost collapsed, an heir means I need to marry Gianna and impregnate her and that's not happening, ever. 

"Why did you add that little caveat all of a sudden, what changed", I asked. "What changed is I saw that nurse you hired and I think you are trying to blow smoke up my ass Jungkook and I know Gianna is lying for you, if I find out that you are lying to me and you mess with that nurse everything that happened when you were 15 will happen again, so this little change I've made solidifies you getting married and producing an heir", he says standing up and walking out.