Chpt 14

Jungkook 🔞🔞

I took Seokjin home with me, I wasn't letting him go, he was coming with me no matter what. "Welcome home baby", I pick him up and carry him upstairs to our room, I lay him on the bed and lay on top of him. "Oh gosh Kookah, I'm so full from dinner I am going to bust if you squish me", he whines. I laugh and kiss his neck, nipping at the soft perfect skin, his moans let me know to keep going, so I oblige. 

I sit up, straddling his thighs, unbuttoning my shirt and throwing it somewhere, he is unbuttoning his shirt as I unbutton his pants and slide them off his long gorgeous legs, he throws his shirt on the floor, sitting up and attacking the button in my pants, pulling them down along with my underwear letting my cock spring free and it slaps my stomach. 

He swallows hard and groans, wrapping his hands around it, licking the slit, I grab his hair and make him look up at me. Opening his mouth he slides my cock into the warmth and wetness making me throw my head back and moan, "FUUUCK." I start to buck my hips and fuck his mouth and he welcomes it, the suction and his tongue is going to be my undoing, the way he drags his tongue over my skin is making weak and I wont last much longer, "Jin, fuck Jin I love you so fucking much." He has saliva running down his chin as he is working me over, "fuck Jin you are so fucking sexy." 

I pull his hair, fucking his mouth harder because I am about to cum, he groans and grabs my ass pushing me farther down his throat, I am losing my mind because this is so fucking good, I come undone and stop jerking my hips as he swallows everything I am releasing, "fuck Jin fuck." He licks me clean and falls back on the bed to catch his breath. I stare down at him, trying to catch mine also and notice that I am already in between his legs, "Jin, my mind is so blown right now, I cant even think straight." 

I stroke myself till I am hard again, leaning down to kiss him hungrily because I need to be inside of him, I need to feel him and make him mine again, I run my finger over his hole, making sure that he is ready for me, he grabs the lube and hands it to me, I squirt some on my fingers and on my dick and push my fingers into him, stretching him. I remove my fingers and lean down to kiss him as I push into him, stretching him wide, hearing his breath catch, "yesss Kookah, I missed this so much, make me feel good again." 

I am in heaven right now, this boy was made for me and I for him, I can never fathom doing this with anyone but him, he is mine and always will be, he clamps around my cock tightly as I abuse his prostate with every thrust, his nails digging into my forearms as he comes all over my stomach, making his hole pulsate around me driving me closer to my orgasm, my balls tighten and my movements start to stutter as I growl thru my release. "I'm sorry baby, its just been way to long and I wanted you so badly, I promise next time will be better", I say burying my face in his neck as I make little thrusting movements inside of him. "It was perfect love, perfect", he breathes. 

Seokjin

 Jungkook hasn't been able to keep his hands off me and honestly I cant get enough of him either, I dont know how many rounds we went but we now lay in each others arms naked and sweaty, he is rubbing my back as I run my fingers over his chest and stomach, "babe, please tell me you will come back home to stay." "I dont know Jungkook, nothing has changed with your dad", I say sadly wanting so badly to be with Jungkook every single day. "Its going to change on Saturday babe", he says kissing my head. 

"I look up at him, "why what's Saturday." I sit up on my elbow and look at him, he sits up and pulls me onto his lap, "my father is throwing a party on Saturday, Hoseok has some how convinced his father to attend so that he can remind him about Ji-Woo, his boyfriend in college and to stop threatening Yoongi and I or he will tell everyone about it." "Wow, to be a fly on the wall", I say laughing. "I'm going to get out from under him Jin, I promise you, please stay here with me", he turns my face to his and kisses me, taking my breath away, "please."

 "Ill stay Jungkook but if Saturday doesn't change anything and you are still forced to marry Gianna, I'm done", I say letting my tears fall. He holds me to him and lays us down on the bed, spreading my legs with his and laying between them, "I will honor your wish, I will hate it and I will stalk you forever but I will honor it, I just know though that Saturday is going to be the last day that my father holds his thumb on me, so I am not worried about you leaving, now let me make love to you again", he kisses my neck, "and again", he kisses my chest, "and again", he whispers against my belly button giving me goosebumps.

The next morning I woke up alone, its the Friday after the holiday, Jungkook said he didn't have to work, I look around and listen for the shower but dont hear anything, why am I sad, he is probably downstairs making breakfast. I sat at the edge of the bed when I noticed something on the dresser, a single red rose with a note.

My only love,

I wanted you to sleep as long as possible because I know I was a bad bunny last night and kept you awake, after reading this note, take a shower and get dressed, then come downstairs and have breakfast, I have a surprise for you. I love you so much Yeobo, you truly hold my heart in your hands.

Love your bunny, Kook

I wiped the tears from eyes and did as he said, I took a little extra time and made sure that I look and smell irresistible, it's okay to play dirty when trying to keep the man you love by your side for forever. I walked downstairs and I heard laughing, is that. "JINNIE", Everly yells and comes over to me, stopping right in front of me. I laugh, "Hi Ev, I have missed you, may I." She nods her head and I press my hand to her cheek, I hear Jungkook gasp, "have you been okay, I am sorry for being away and I hope I can come back to you soon." 

"Everly is going to stay here from now on Jin", Jungkook says coming over to me and holding me from the side, resting his forehead against my ear, "if you want to, you and Ev can hang out here but only if you want your job back." "Of course I do, do you want that Ev, do you want me back as your nurse", I ask. "I want you as my nurse and soon you will be my brother in law", she says happily. "Everly shoosh", Jungkook scolds her but all she does is laugh. 

Jungkook turns me in his arms and holds me to him, "damn you smell good and why you look so good, who you trying to impress." I laugh, "only you my love." He kisses me, wrapping his arms around me tightly, "good, because I dont share, lets eat and then go pick up Ben, we are going Christmas shopping."