Chapter 6

So sorry for being late.

Let's start with the chapter ❤️❤️..

As it's too late so I am giving precap...

Previously ...

A man hit Anu on her head with a rod . She felt unconscious with blood ozzing from her head. Avneet stopped a car where there was Abhinavi. They helped them to take Anu hospital. Vaishnavi asked Avu about Siddharth and suddenly her health started becoming bad and she became senseless.

Now...

All the family members were sitting in waiting area of the hospital. They are impatiently waiting for doctor to come out from ICU and avu's room. They saw from avu's room doctor came out and Sonia behind her all went towards the doctor.

So: doctor how is my daughter is she fine? Is her child is fine?

Dr: calm down mam she is now fine and also its normal because she was taking a lot of stress and it's normal for a pregnant women to get a panic attack suddenly. I think she just suffered from a trauma. Can be cause of sudden grief she was trauma sized and also her mental state is not at all good. I think you should appoint a psychiatrist.

They all know by which she was suffering so they nodded. Sonia saw that Vaishnavi was feeling guilty so she we went towards her and kept a hand on her shoulder.

So: beta don't feel guilty. You did not know no from which she is suffering. You just ask about your question and its normal because we just take help from you.

Vaish:no aunty please please don't say like this and embarrass me. It is a duty of a human. And also I respect her for being this strong. I I should not ask this. It was just my curiosity.

Vibha:it's ok beta.

Abhi: I am so sorry aunty.

Vibha: why are you saying sorry  beta. You two you did not do anything.

Abhi :. No aunty you don't know the truth. Do you know how ram uncle died.

Vaish kept a hand on his shoulder. He looked at her sadly smiling.

Vibha(confused): yes he sacrificed his life for our country. And he died in a bomb blast while saving some children.

Abhi: no aunty he did not died while saving some children he died while saving me.

Vibha: what 😦😦

Abhi: yes aunty. All children were already saved but I was stuck there. I did not move when he was instructing US how to to escape. I was that's traumatized that I could not you listen anything and I I got stucked. After hi successfully saved all the children. He saw me and again came to save me that time only he saw that there was bomb fit on my clothes. And we had less time to defuse it. Just 2 minutes were left he came with me till gate and free me from that dress and throw me out of that place when that blast happened and he died in that bomb blast. My father was a minister and that's why they targeted me. When it all happened I became unconscious seeing him dying in front of my eyes . I .. I was that weak that whom I always admired and thought as my father i couldn't save him and when I got conscious I first heard that news . That ....

" Major Ramveer Nigam our pride of India is no more . He became martyr while saving children from terrorist group where minister's child was also present. All indian force is holding a parade on his respect. His family is in grief losing their beloved member. We will pray to god for his soul."

I heard it. I told my father about what happened. And he was grateful to uncle. But didn't reveal it in media. I was small that time I think 13 years. I was motherless. And after that I always tried finding you but couldn't as all his information is highly secured bcs they had a doubt that terrorist was behind your family. And when I a saw Siddharth in news I had a doubt if he is son him and I got to know yes . I was going towards your house to recieve you today but fortunately or we can say unfortunately we find you here in this condition. I am sorry aunty.

Vibha was just shocked her with this newly found information. She just hugged abhi. Abhi was shocked but hugged her back. He never felt a mother's love as he was motherless from childhood. They two cried in each other's embrace. Sonia and vaish was also crying seeing them.

Vibha:  beta it was not your fault. He just did his duty. And I am proud that I am his wife. Don't cry.

Abhi: but aunty..

Vibha:accha you are guilty right?(abhi nodded) then be my son beta (she said emotionally Abhishek's eyes widened) don't you want to remove our sadness. Then be my son and call me m..ma like my a..ashu called me.

Abhi: m...ma ? (Vibha nodded he hugged her she hugged him back ) maa don't worry I will not let anything happen to you now. I will not let anything happen to Anushka also. She will be fine and also like before. I don't know if she will accept me but I will protect her like a brother ma I promise.(he sobbed she chuckled with tears in her eyes)

Vibha: chup she will accept you I know my daughter. And also she will be fine she is strong sister of his Sid Bhai.(she said smiling remembering her son)

Sonia and vaish went towards them and hugged them. Suddenly doctor came out from ICU they went towards their.

Abhi: how is she doctor?

Dr: I am sorry. She is no..........

EOC

Cliffhanger 😅😅

Words: 974

Sooooo how's the chapter. I know I am soooooo late but I update one chapter on this month as I told 😁😁.

What do you think what will happen next?

Is Anushka safe 😰?

If she is safe then will she accept abhi?

Wanna know then stay tuned 😉😉

Goals: 27+ votes, 30+ comments

Complete the goals plss 🥺🥺

Stay safe ❤️❤️..

Jai Hind 🇮🇳🇮🇳

Your cute author Sini 😘😘😉😉...