chapter 3

"sunbae...sunbae... Is it true?" Ae-cha ran towards me and asked me with all excitement. 

 And me who is fucking tired of everyone's same question" Yesss Ae-cha, how many times do I need to tell you that it's true...we will be working with BTS as their international PR team from Korea. What else do you need to know?"

"Are you sure they are BTS?" this time Rini one of my junior interfere and I mentally facepalmed. "yes, Rini! I am sure and yes I checked them properly they are BTS and do you want me to pinch them to know whether they are actual or not?" I poked my nose while everybody there can understand the sarcasm but was still dumb like she exists in the world. " No...no... Don't hurt them...they are such cuties...why will you pinch them?" like seriously god seriously!

"Rini! Can I ask you something? Who gives you this job?" again I asked her being all sarcastic but it was a wastage.  "huh?" she seemed confused well that was expected.

"No...I want to know...I mean you should be in the mental hospital... What are you doing here? I have no idea why you are here. Seriously! ..." I with my authoritative tone scold her, it's needed to be honest.  " But..." but I stopped her with my hand gesture and told her to focus.

" No plz don't ask me anything else and kindly do your work... Get every information about their PR Policies over years. And Ae-cha! You also get everything that is needed... Where are Nil and Tae-ho?" and here they are, speaking of the devils. 

"Good morning everyone... Hello Anki!" Nil as usual with his over-excited Aas stated.  "Nil, where were you? Do you just come to the office in this hour?" I questioned him which make him quite off-guard but seriously these fellas need to focus. " Actually, sunbae... I was early trust me but I saw something so strange on the road and I was like my god... And." oh so tired of his excuses. 

" stop...stop. I don't want to listen to your excuses... Now Nil, start your work right now...and for God shake guys plz can you all at list treat me like your manager for once?" I cried in frustration but these idiots just smile at me like for real.

" ok boss!" all of them laughed out loud. morons. 

I need to eat something or else I will faint for real. I am in the cafeteria now as I asked the waiter to get me a burger and black coffee to go. As I take a bite of the chicken burger I feel so much better... Nobody can replace chicken burgers for me... I was talking to myself while eating my burger and walking through the corridor... When someone pulls me to the side and pinned me into a wall... I was so shocked to even scream my eyes were closed and I was shivering... Who can do this to me in this daylight and I slowly open my eyes to look at the person's face I can clearly feel the breathing of the person near my face but as I open my eyes everything stopped...At least I was hoping the time to stop... I was hoping if I could stay like this forever him looking at me like this is one of the best memories I cherished... Yes... it's none other than "Kim Taehyung shhi ".  Dear Oppa, How can you look so sexy+ so hot+ so handsome+so cute, I wanted to ask him this but I couldn't... He was wearing a black suit but his blazer is missing now... There he is standing in sexy black pants and white shirts.

We both keep looking at each other, there is no space between us, I can feel his one hand holding my arms while his other hand is in the wall

We both keep looking at each other, there is no space between us, I can feel his one hand holding my arms while his other hand is in the wall... His eyes, why it seems so sad, I want to kiss his eyes so my lips can capture all his sorrows, I want to hug him until time ends so that he can smile with his heart but all I can do is regret...I can not touch him, I can not kiss him or I can't hug him...this is my truth...this is the truth I chose... I hurt him so much in the past that I can not heal him. He slowly removes his hand from my arms so I quickly want to get away from there but he captured me from both sides while both of his hands were now on both sides of the wall...

(Me and him)

(Me and him)

But now he looks mad... His eyes are burning in anger and you are gone Anki. You are totally gone... But why he is not even speaking a word... Should I say something? I should... it's my office.. If anyone saw us like this it will be national news. And I will be killed by army girls.

"T..... Tae... Tae Hyung... What are you doing? It's my office..."  scared will be an understatement I am petrified. I look here and there to make sure nobody saw us but he suddenly holds my chin and makes me look at him, my god... My dear heart plz stop beating so first...

" your heart still beats first..." his words are literally buzzing in my ears because of the close proximity. Oh god...  4yrs...I am hearing him talking to me after 4yrs. His voice... Hold on Anki, you are gonna faint...Before I could say something he stand still and left without looking back and I sit there without any expression and with lots of emotion going on within me.

.................................................................

I hope you all like the update...

Thank you, a crazy crazy tete lover