Chapter 100 ( Happy Bagtan Day )

Author pov

"Yeah! JEON JUNGKOOK.... come back" but to his greatest disappointment, jungkook's car is nowhere to be seen .... 'they didn't just leave me here alone? Did they??' thought the man before feeling sudden coldness ..... "Why the fuck it's so chill here??" but of course no one answered his question. ... At this point, he is praying to every god he knows exists ..... "Damn .... There is no signal over here as well... Where the fuck am I??? How can they leave me over here?? I mean you think you know someone but sometimes they surprise you to another level .... This is what is happening to me right now" Talking to himself is the defense mechanism he has been following ... But it seems like there is literally no one over here and he has to walk towards something with less darkness.... So he does that...he started working straight with the help of his phone light... "Thank god for the invention of the flashlight whoever you are buddy" .... However, he can feel the chillness more as he is walking and by now he knows that he is going towards a hilltop .... Still he is going toward that just hoping to get a signal on his phone to call someone... Not someone ....he needs to call his girlfriend ... To come and pick him up.... She is the only one he can trust now...... "I will kill Jimin and Jungkook with my bare hands..

Finally after walking for a bit he can see some lights other than his phone light.... And it's actually a hill top ....

Tae's pov

Oh! Wait.... There is someone standing at the edge .... Not just someone ....A lady ??? A lady??? At this hour.... Ok taehyungii ... Bid bye to the world .... There is a ghost to take you .... But why does she seem familiar? Well her hair looks somewhat familiar....

"Mmmm...Excuse me Ms," I said before walking towards her ... Why am I even going that way?? To die? And within a second the entire place lights up

Ohh there are trees too....and on each branch, lights are hanging and the view is breathtaking... But the woman is not there anymore... What the fuck is even happening??? "Excuse me! ...hello! Ms. Are you there??? Hello.... Are you ok??" however, the sound of soneone's walking is clearly audible to me so I know I shouldn't be that brave but maybe that woman is in trouble and she seems so familiar to not help her.... There is something in her that I want to know more about..... So as ridiculous as it sounds I follow the sound of walking.... However to my surprise, with each step I took a bunch of lights glowed up every time...