Chapter 76 (18+)

A/n

I know you all are suckers for smut so here it is ... Enjoy ... And please please please comment ... Like I am tired of this .... Please ... 

Find a corner grab a pillow and enjoy ( if you know you know)

Anki pov

The hall is Particularly empty when I look on both sides before walking away with Taehyung... Our hands are intertwined with each other and we both are walking a little faster so that we could reach his room without anyone noticing but to be honest, I am feeling out of breath because I have to handle this damn saree too... I can't wait for taehyung to remove it.....

He looked at me after reaching his door .... And I ...well ... I blushed ... It's been 5 fucking years but still ... "Are you ok?" he asked me before entering the room ... I nod my head but to be honest I am not ... I am feeling nervous ... It's not the first time you idiot ... Why are you nervous ???

"ouch" I welp slowly because this handsome human just pinned me against the wall, however, I don't know when he unlocks the room door and we are inside and he is pinning me .... Damn ...he is fast ...

"I love it when you get all nervous around
me... It shows how I affect you still" oh not with this deep voice tae ...please do not... I open my mouth to say something but it was shut by my dear boyfriend's kiss... What's up with him today???

His lips are chewing my lips and it took me 2 seconds to compose myself before I reciprocated with him

His lips are chewing my lips and it took me 2 seconds to compose myself before I reciprocated with him... However, I slowly started chewing his upper lips while my hands automatically grabbed his neck to pull him towards me while his hands are resting on my waist... The kiss was sweet, passionate, and all cute ..

"umhhhhh" again a slow moan left from my mouth because Mr boyfriend's dominant mood is on as he hold my hand and pinned them on the wall where my body was
already pinned ... His tongue is now entering my mouth giving vibration in all over my body... What is he searching for?? Like what jewels is he searching in my mouth that his enter tongue is roaming inside my mouth while his one hand is grabbing my waist and other is grabbing my chin... Damn the position ... I am already aroused...