Chapter 85

Narrator's view

"Mi-shoo....mi-shooyaaa" jimin open his room's door and called his baby's name hoping that she will answer him but the room was silent like heck.... Whereas ishu went near the bathroom to check its empty so as the balcony which was searched by Jk...

In other hand, namjoon and yoongi also couldn't find her near the lake neither I hope and jin ...

"Excuse me! Have you seen her??" Anki asked in the reception while showing Misha's photo but got a negative response ... "I'll go and check on the toilet" and she ran towards the resort lobby toilet... Where taehyung asked some other people who were sitting there...

"shoo...shoo.." Anki kept calling her friend's name and search near the toilet but couldn't find her..."What the hell happen to her?? Shoo...please ....where are you??" but losing her patience is the last thing she wants right now ..... Just then she was about to left the washroom when she saw something red coming out from a toilet booth..... Although the doesn't want to think anything negative but all she could think is negative ...... She quickly run to check but the scene in front of her took her breath away ....

"Taehyunggggggg...... Oh my ...taeee... " hearing his lady shouting that loud scared the shit out of taehyung and he ran towards the sound .... "Babee...what happ??" but before he could complete his sentence the scene makes his blood boil....

There Kim mi-sho laying unconscious while her lower body is covered with blood ....

Anki pov

It's been 2 hours since doctors are examining her.. 2 fucking hours of us sitting here clueless..."here...have this" I don't even have to look upwards to know who it is... There is 2 tea cups in his hand which 1 he gave to max who is sitting beside me and another he gave it to me.... "thanks man!" max said to which he smile and sat on the other side of me... "it's been 2 hours.. What the hell the doctors are doing??" I had enough calm for the day and now I am losing it .... "Anki... Relax! We can't hurry the doctors ... Let them examine shoaaa perfectly" my other best friend said while patting on my back ..... "Babe...you can't lose your calm, please! Mi-sho will need you ... I know it's difficult but we got this ok" I looked at my boyfriend who is holding my hand which gives me 1000 assurance that everything will be fine... "Where is jimin?" suddenly the thought of jimin being alone come to my mind ..." there ... Standing near the ICU,  I had told him a zillion times to have a sit but he will not listen...and I guess I understand" I nod my head but then looked at tae again ... I need his face to keep myself sane... "Tae...what am I supposed to say to her parents?" as soon as these words escape out from my mouth I heard a scoff from my other side... "Ohh plz Anki... If her parents would have cared then they didn't abandon her in the first place... So stop thinking nonsense" max practically sold me but I do understand his mind right now ... "Baby... All we should care about right now is Mi-sho ...nothing else.." and I hugged him tight, the surrounding is the last think I should remember right now ...

...........

"Anki...the doctor" I looked at the place taehyung was pointing and saw the doctor is coming out from the ICU... "Who is the guardian of Kim Mi-sho?" me, jimin and max all ran towards the doctor claiming we all are the guardian ... "I am sorry but who is the father of her child?" the father! Well... He doesn't care....i was about to say that she is a single mom and we all are her friends when jimin came in front ... "I am the father" oh no ...jimin, god he shouldn't have .... "well...i am so sorry ... We couldn't save the baby .... However, your girlfriend is out of danger ...Although the poison was spread most of her stomach but we managed to save her" there is a complete silence in this hospital ...i need to breathe... Her baby ....her baby...the only thing that kept her alive ....its gone .... Oh GOD....