chapter 26

Flashback

We both are sitting near a lake, holding hands, there is a peaceful silence between us, I can feel his heartbeats and I am sure he can also feel my heartbeats too... I look at him and to my surprise, he also looks at me at the same time... We both smile... We suddenly pull me towards him and my chest hit his chest, oh god! Let's stop this moment... He pulls me more closely, I close my eyes holdings his shirt near his shoulder tightly... Our lips are inches away from each other... But.....but....but....

Ringgg....ringgggg....ringgg...ring....

And that's how I fall from the bed while dreaming about kissing him... Seriously why this stupid phone has to ring.... It was such a beautiful dream... Urgh!

It still keeps buzzing... I was hell irritated with the person who called and I know exactly who called...it must be Misho! Because only she can irritate me that much...

In phone

Me - Hello! Misho! Don't you have any work rather than waking me up from such a beautiful dream...urgh I hate you so much... Just because of your stupid call I could not kiss tae... I hate you

Misho - oooo so you are dreaming about that....

Wait... Wait....wait.... It's not Misho. ...its a man.... The tone.... I am familiar with it...

I woke up from the floor with a jerk and check the caller id...

It's......

Oppa ( tae)

Oh, holy fuck! What the fuck I did.... Shit shit...

Tae - Hello! ... Hello! ... Tiki.... Are you there?

No...no...no.... I died.... Shit....

Me - mmm...  Hello ( god... Plz kill me )

Tae - good morning...

Me - ( say something stupid... It's getting awkward....say something ) Good....good morning....

Tae - So.... You were dreaming about me....

Noooooo....why..... Mummy!

Me - actually, I am a bit busy...so I will call you later...ok...bye....

I was about to cut but he demands and I just obey...

Tae - don't....don't cut the call...

I didn't say anything...but I can sense his breathing over the phone....

Tae - so...tell me what was the dream about?

Can I just not talk about it? ... Why he is doing this to me?

Me - mmm... Can you talk about something else?

Tae - No... I want to know... You were dreaming about me so I should know what was that about...

Me - I was not dreaming about you...

Tae - really?

Me - yes....

Tae - so....you are saying that...there is some another tae in your life, and you were dreaming about kissing him? Do you?

Now, what? ... What should I say? ... 

Me - mmm....no... I mean I was about to kiss my teddy... Not tae? I say that...

Tae - so you are calling me a teddy bear...

Me - yes...I mean...no...i mean.... I don't know... And plz stop teasing me....

I was literally about to cry.....