Chapter 104

Anki pov

"Ma'am! Here is the manual of the promotional activity that Yoongi Shii should do" Ms. Cho handed me the paper.. "Ok! I will look into it... Before that what did those 2 interns do? I don't see them doing much" Looking outside I saw one of them standing and talking to some employees... "Ma'am! I do give them some assigned tasks" she said looking down... "Ms.Cho.. Any intern must learn... This is their learning period... Assigned them some real-time work.." She nodded her head before walking away. Maybe she will scold me on her head for being so authoritative but one thing I learned from working in this corporate field is that sometimes you need to act strictly for your juniors to behave in a certain way... I don't like being rude and Ms.Cho will agree that I never said anything without the proper reason behind it.

There are too many things to work on...so much promotional and PR stuff is lined up... The boys are going to be so busy with work.... Mostly yoongi oppa will be so full of work.... His album, his concerts there is a lot of lot of stuff... Thankfully Tae is working under ADOR so his solo promotions and all of that will be done by their PR team although it comes under Hybe but we both decided that I shouldn't work with him because I don't want our relationship to highlight more than his album.... My chain of thoughts was disturbed when my bag started to vibrate! I mean my phone which is inside my bag started to vibrate...

"Yeah, Ishu! Speak up" I said picking up the call from my little one... "mmmm...di! Can I go for a ride with Jungkook Oppa?" a ride with Kookiee?? "are the three of them done with the video game??" when it comes to the video game I am pretty sure no one can even dare to disturb those three... "Yeah... They are done and he is just about to go somewhere...he has some work so he asked me to accompany him, can I go?? I asked Jij but he said I needed to get your permission" I hmmed to her...  " do not disturb him while he works, ok... Other than that enjoy... And listen if you see any media or anything just don't bother... I will handle it" I am 1000% sure she rolled her eyes on the other side of the phone because apparently when it comes to her I can't help but be a responsible adult but in my defense, she is the only one who is younger than me so it's totally justifiable. "Ok Mother! I will" that was expected from her.. "Ishu! I am serious!" me being the elder sister over here sometimes feels terrific.. And I love it.. "yes...yes..di..I will take care now can I?" she asked I just hmmed...

Taehyung's pov

"what the fuck you were thinking before agreeing to her Taehyungii?" my best friend roared and like never before... Mi-sho literally had a heart attack so did Jungkook... "God! Hyung, you scared the shit out of me" our makhne said to which this maniac didn't even reply... "I am asking you something Taehyung. How could you agree to her?" he again asked and this time I went near him... "Jiminii... First, calm down and listen to me.. I didn't agree with her... But you know your girlfriend is Anki's best friend and how stornbon they can be, that's why I asked her to come back here and discuss this with you and Anki" he looked at mi-sho who is in fact looking at him... "Jimin... Can we talk privately?" mi-sho said to which he nodded and moved toward the guest room followed by his scared girlfriend...

"Taehyung shi.. Do you think this is a good idea? Letting sho meet that bastard?" I haven't realised that Max is here too..i mean I do know he is here...i can sense his presence but with all of this going on didn't get a proper chance to talk to him. "honestly, I don't think it's a good idea..Mi-sho just came out of a very tough phase and confronting Nil will take a load on her mental state but we don't have any other solid plan other than this. Nil and that lee both are living their lives without any regrets and I don't trust Lee, I can't let Anki be in danger" .. "Do you think Anki will agree to this?" here comes the question that I wanted to avoid because I know the answer damn too well... "I know she will not agree... So I have a plan but I need Jimin to be on my side at any cost" he nods and there it is...the awkward silence.. I may sound stupid but with him, I do feel a little wired It is not like I am insecure about his friendship with my woman but there is this thing within me that I couldn't get away from... "Jij... Can I go for a ride with Jungkook Oppa? I heard he is a great biker and surprisingly he brought his bike here so?" I looked at Ishu and then at Jungkook who was sitting there eating some chips nonchalantly.... "jungkookaa, Are you ok with Ishu going with you?" I asked him first to which he again very nonchalantly said "Yeah hyung! I suggested that only... I thought she might be getting bored by all this adult conversation so" this boy what can I say? He is...  Well, I can't even deny that this conversation might be too boring for Ishu, she just came to Korea for the first time and here I am being an idiot brother-in-law. "OK sure! But ishu can you please ask your sister once?" I know if I say okay then Anki won't mind but it's about Ishu, and Anki's instinct works better in these things... She just nodded and walked a little far to talk to her...