Chapter 87

️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Before starting this chapter let me tell you ... This is purely a work fiction it has nothing to do with reality .... The sceens i mentioned below is my imagination, I did not intend to blame HYBE or The Artist .... Thank you

Jimin pov

"Mi-shoyaaa!" sitting here beside her while she is pretending to be sleeping the only thing I could do is to talk to her to ease her pain... "I know you can listen to me, baby... You are so pure to pretend my doll... But you also know that I am ok with whatever you do, don't you?... Mi-shooyaa, I am thinking about moving to India permanently, what do you think?? I mean we can move here and buy a house near Anki's parent's house, what say???" no jimin don't lose hope...she will talk...just hang in there..... "ok...but we will need money to live here too... I can do a little bit of business and you could be a lawyer over here as well .... Perfect...... We are staying over here..." how pathetic of me to think that she will agree to something like this but right now all I want her to talk about..... The doctors are saying if she won't express her grief then she will suffer more .... And I can't let that happen .... "j...jimin...." oh ...  She ...she said something .... "yeah ...yeah love...what is it??" calm down jiminaa don't hover over her... "Stop..... saying .....nonsense... You are better ....as an idol"..... She talked to me..  MI-SHOO TALKED TO ME....  that's all I need.... "Baby.... I am...i am sorry....i am so sorry for not keeping our child safe.... I ...am so sorry"..... Tears just couldn't stop anymore ... I know the loss she faced is impossible for me to even imagine but that child... It was mine, although not biologically but emotionally it was mine... I never said it loud to Mi-sho but I had already planned to decorate a room for the baby... I just... I just felt so connected to it.... "shhhh.... It's not your fault jimiii.... I ....i....am... I am so sorry for earlier ... I .... I didn't mean that at all.... I ... I am so so so sorry" I just can't anymore as I hug her too tight .....

...........

"Jiminiee... Here...your visa....it's extended for 1 week more" my best friend handed me my visa and I couldn't thank him enough..... "Thank you taehyungiii....you can't even imagine how blessed I am to have you...thank you for everything you did today....you even convinced hyungs too... Thank you" and of course, we hugged ...like every time ..... He is my soulmate not just for the shake of saying it... He is truly truly that only..... "Oooo...stop being over dramatic jiminaa.... I didn't do anything ...it was Aeboji, who has friends in the immigration department, I swear that dude has friends, everywhere " he just didn't call his father-in-law, dude, does he???... "Ooooo taehyungii...slow down .... If 'that dude' heard you, then he will forever become 'that dude' for you.." he rolled his eyes... "The way his daughter is behaving, I don't think it's impossible ....what's actually wrong with her???" well... He should ask that to himself... "I don't know dude but the last time I checked she was your girlfriend... You should know" however, our chitchat was broken by namjoon hyung... "Taehyungaa... We should go..... And jiminaa, take care of everything ok, Mi-sho's, yours and also uncle and aunties as well... Listen there will be a lot of media things going to happen after this, and you staying here will not help but of course you can't leave mi-sho here...so remember, handle everything gracefully, you didn't do anything wrong so never feel guilty" how I want to kiss namjoonie hyung right now but I should not.... "Thank you hyung! I will make you proud, I promise! "

..............

South Korea.... Ankita's pov

Was the floor always gray of Hybe building or it got changed recently?? No...maybe I never noticed it before.... Today I am noticing because I am walking straight while looking at the floor as if people will stop talking about me if I look at the floor.... 5 years before when I first came to Korea, I never thought I will be someone about whom people will talk, hell I never thought I will meet Kim taehyung in my life... But to be honest, I am thankful that I meet him, I am thankful to god that I got to love this amazing man and I can't even express how thank full I am for getting love from him as well.... But I guess... Falling for an idol is easy but being in love with him is rather hard....

"May I come in?" standing here in front of the CEO's office asking for permission to enter and knowing the exact consequences is giving me chills however, I have to do this.... For Taehyung!

"ohh yes... Please! Have a sit" the CEO said while there are other board of directors and people are present as well.....

"So Ankita! May I know what were you thinking before falling in love or whatever with one of the BTS members... Aren't you aware that it's against your contract" well I am aware about it... But it was not in my hand .... "I am...i am sorry sir! I know I broke the contract ... And I will bear the consequences as well... I will make sure to find out who leaked the photos and ..." however, my words are cut by him ... "To be honest, Ankita...we don't really care about who leaked the photo, we care about the reputation of our Artist and our company...and to be honest, as an employee, you must look after that" ... What is he trying to say ????... "mmmm...i am sorry sir, I didn't really get you" .... This room is filled with old men looking at me strangely and it's really suffocating..... Taehyung! Taehyung! Taehyung! ... Yeah...only he can ... Calm me down ..... "ok...let me get to the point! ... As a company we must clear our Artist image as soon as possible and as you know the fanbase of Taehyung is way too much and he can't public his relationship just like that, he will face a lot of backlashes because of it but it's about your life as well, So I am here giving you 2 options ... And it's totally up to you to choose ..... 

1st - you just have to left the job and Korea as well and no contact with Taehyung ofcourse however, it will not help taehyung to regain his reputation ...

2nd - on the other hand, you can go to media and told them that it's you who leaked the photos and these are the edits you made just to be famous, but I know the consequences of this on your career so I promise the moment you will say this, you will get a new office of your own in the US, where you will be the head the PR for Justin Biber... 

No .... These people don't deserve to see your tears, Ankita! Get a hold of yourself.... The most important thing is taehyung! His reputation matters the most to me .... And I don't need this men's pity to protect my lover... I will protect him but on my terms .... I know leaving him will only protect him, but I am not gonna accept this pity offered by these people...

"Sir! I am not going to accept any of these offers of yours, I am sorry but I am not sorry... I love Taehyung with all my heart and I don't need anything I'm returning to protect him....if leaving him will protect his reputation then I will do it without any offer... So I am gonna tell the media that it's me who expose these edited photos and then I will leave this country and this pity job of yours forever...thank you"

And I stood from my sit to walk out of that filthy room.... "sorry to disturb you everyone, but you need to see this Taehyung is live on weavers " ....

yeoleobun, annyeonghaseyo nae ileum-eun gimtaehyeong-iya ( hello everyone! This is Kim taehyung) ! As you all know about the news, I thought it will be best if I, myself will clarify everything .... Army! You know I love you all so much and you guys are my inspiration but there is someone who is my strength, and I can not function without her... So everyone, yes... I am in a RELATIONSHIP and she is very special to me so I hope you all don't give her a hard time and accept her with open arms.... Army! You are my family and so does she! Isn't it best if all of us love each other without any prejudice??? I hope you will understand me this time and continue to love and support me! Bye!! I will come back latter

..................................................................

1 is early update, 1 is super early update and there comes me, who wrote it while working on the office and now posting it after coming back to my room...so my dear readers I will sue you, if you don't comment 😏😏....

Ps - my motivation for this update is Kim Taehyung's today's morning Instagram stories and thank you to Elle Korea for everything.....

Love,
Taetae lover ( also a sucker for jimin's NEVERMIND tattoo)