Paint ball

(A picture of the Waynes sitting in a Restraunt booth together smiling, Dick was on the outside wearing a Superman t-shirt with his arm around Barbara who was wearing a Martian Man Hunter t-shirt, Damian was sat next to them wearing a Batman shirt. Cass was sat in the middle wearing a long sleeve wonder woman t-shirt, Tim was next to her wearing a flash t-shirt his arms wrapped around Stephanie who was wearing an aquaman t-shirt, with Jason next to him in a Green Lantern t-shirt)
CassCainWayne✓: Day out with these Idiots!! Paint ball then dinner all on Papa's credit card thanks @HyperQueen for taking the photo!
❤️13.5k 💬1.1k 
TheRealRoyHarper✓: NP, Next time though I want to be in it!!
JayToddWayne✓: Maybe!
DGraysonWayne✓: Oh quit complaining Harper we have loads of photos with you!! @HyperQueen
TheRealRoyHarper✓: All right I would like to be in one that was posted!! @FlyingGrayson!!!

************************************

(1/2 A picture of Damian wearing a Batman t-shirt with a Grinning Jon wearing a Superman shirt. Jon had his hands on his hips while Damian had his arms crossed his back turned away from him a grin playing on his lips)
(2/2 a picture of Damian standing between Dick and Jon his arms crossed his rolling his eyes while Dick and Jon were posing like superman)
OfficiallyDamiWayne✓: I hate you both @Jonnyboy @FlyingGrayson
❤️💬 
DGraysonWayne✓: no you don't Dami!
JKent: Yeah Dami you could never hate me 😘
OfficiallyDamiWayne✓: your right @Jonnyboy could never hate you, Grayson is another story

************************************

Tshirts