Mornings

(A photo of Dick topless wearing shorts, he is using the pull up bar in his bedroom, unaware of the camera)
Babs💖Grayson: What a site to wake up to @FlyingGrayson
❤️1194 💬194
DGraysonWayne✓: I think you have us mixed up @BabsG. ❤️
Babs💖Grayson: smooth Grayson
DGraysonWayne✓: Thank you, but there was that sunrise in Hollywood also.
JayToddWayne✓: Really @FlyingGrayson
DGraysonWayne✓: What @ProblemChild, I was going to put the sunrise thing first but then that would just look like I'm complementing her to get outta trouble and I'm not.
JayToddWayne✓:🙄🤦🏻 Smart

************************************
(1/2 A picture of a stack of chocolate chip pancakes with a frowny face made out of chocolate chips on the top one)
(2/2 A picture of a stack of chocolate chip pancakes with a smily face made out of chocolate chips on the top one)
RoyHarperOfficial✓: This is what I get for telling @ProblemChild, that I just wanted to have a happy morning without any of his bullshit. He put a frown on my pancakes and a smile on his and Lian's
❤️1.3k 💬410
DGraysonWayne✓: See Roy I told you @ProblemChild was a petty bitch.
JayToddWayne✓: Shut up @FlyingGrayson or this petty bitch will set your oh so presious stash of sugar filled cereal on fire Dick.
DGraysonWayne✓: Okay first off you wouldn't that would just start Wayne War Seven and second Name calling!
JayToddWayne✓: 1. Try me bitch.
JayToddWayne✓: 2. It's your fucking name Dumbass.
DGraysonWayne✓: Not in the context you used it Jason!!!!!!

************************************
(A picture of Stephanie her hands her in the air holding the camera above her head while Tim lay next to her, making a peace sign with his fingers both were sticking theor tongues out)
StephBrown🧇🥞💜: Good morning from Miami #Flex #RichBF #NotGoldDigging #MidYearVacay @CoffeeAddict.
❤️401 💬31
CissieKing-Jones❤️💘: OMG he actually took you to Miami Tim!
TheRealTinDrake✓: What? I said I wasn't kidding.
TraciThurston13: I wish my boyfriend could take to Miami, I'd love to see if it's actually like it is on Austin and Ally. @J.Reyes
JaimeReyes🪲: If I could @Traci13 I would, Tims just flaunting his wealth again.
TheRealTinDrake✓: Stephanie posted it Jaime. I hadn't picked up my phone in three days!! @J.Reyes
CassieSandsmark: I need to get a boyfriend.
CassieSandsmark: Also Who are you and what have you done with the tech addicted teenage boy I love and hate.
StephBrown🧇🥞💜: He's back in Gotham having a bit of a panic attack about all the work he's probably going to miss but who cares. Right @CoffeeAddict.
TheRealTinDrake✓: Yep,
1. Girl Friend
2. Technology
3. Friends
4. Family
BartAllen⚡: Friends before family?
TheRealTinDrake✓: Yep, it's complicated @BAllen

************************************
(A picture of Jon wearing denim overalls and a plaid shirt asleep on a stack of hay)
OfficiallyDamiWayne✓: After a day's work the farm boy will sleep apparently! 💚 @Jonnyboy
❤️1.7k 💬0

~Comments have been disabled in this post~