The Final Chapter

They had a simple wedding surrounded by the ocean. On a cruise ship that Bulma had planned for them. 

She was so overjoyed for her two dearest friends so she decided to lend a hand in anyway she could. She payed for a new capsule house for the two sayians to live in with there new newborn child. She was so kind that she invited all of there closest friends to have a feast after the wedding was over.

Vegeta was standing and looking out in the sky thinking if he should go through with this or not and if he deserved happiness. 

Vegeta : I dont deserve Kakarot he deserves a lot better then a good for nothing sayian prince like me.

Everything changed after Bulma stood right next time and gave him all the encouragement he needed and then they both walked hand and hand down to where Goku stood. 

Goku was sweating nervously and blushing madly as he looked as his future husband to be. He hoped he wouldn't mess this relationship up, so he can always be with Vegeta. That's all he ever wanted.

They both stood staring at each other till the ceremony began, Yamcha walked right in started the simple wedding ceremony by the two sayians speaking there vows out loud to each other.

Vegeta : I Vegeta prince of all sayians swear to love you forever and always to protect you and our child from harm as long we both shall live.

The other sayians eyes begin to feel with tears and then started speaking his vows.

Goku : I Kakarot shall always love and support you in sickness and in health.

(I'm not really good at wedding so I'm sorry)

Yamcha then asked the final question  that sealed it all

Do you Vegeta take Goku as your husband 

Vegeta : I do

and then Goku buddy do you take Vegeta as your husband 

Goku : I do Goku smiled after wiping his eyes from crying.

Yamcha : I'd like to pronounce you husband and husband, you may kiss the groom. He finished announcing and walked away.

Vegeta slowly pulled his blushing husband towards him and kissed him passionately.

After a few seconds they broke the kiss and stared at each other 

Vegeta : I love you Kaka

Goku : I love you Vegeta

They both smiled as they walked to the edge of the ship and stared at the sky while holding there beloved child in there arms. Only one thought crosses there mind that know matter what may happen they will always be together and nothing can tear them apart.