Chapter 7 The Truth Comes Out

Goku : you don't
He asked in suprise.

Vegeta : No

I....I need to tell you the truth please listen Kakarot to what Im about to say is important and Im only going to say it once.

Goku : allright Im listening

Vegeta: I thought I hated you when I first met you here on Earth but I actually despised you for being better me at everything but its not your fault, I realized that now. I don't fit in with you the amazing low class clown that has nothing but beaten me and stripped me of my pride, it took years for me to realize these feelings.
So here it goes Im glad I met you, you changed my life completely I was once a cold heartless sayain Prince but now thats all gone what now lies in front of you is the new and improved gentle Sayain Prince. I never thought I would ever feel this way the day you died I felt broken and empty all my hope and the worry over my pride vanished after that day, I didn't think I would see you again.

Theres something I learned from that day was Im not the greatest fighter in the universe Im just a foolish imbicele that is extremely worthless and weak, I couldn't even help anyone or stop you from sacrificing your life.

To be honest I don't even know why I even live.

As Vegeta stands up and begins to walk out the door Goku runs to him and embraces him tightly.

Goku : don't say that, your beautiful Prince

KAKAROT! Vegeta blushing madly and his heart racing of being in Gokus arms

Vegeta : all I do is hurt people even you

Goku : thats not true you saved lives and I don't care If you hurt me I....I...I...

Vegeta:... It would of been better If I didn't come to this planet

Goku : thats not true

Vegeta: everyone would agree including Bulma

Goku : I don't because you changed me to Vegeta

Vegeta: !?

Goku : I admit I was a good fighter but I was also very childish and arrogant thinking I could do things on my own but then you came along and helped me see that. You even taught me about our race that you and I came from that I never knew existed.

Vegeta : I did nothing

Goku : yes you did
You stayed by my side and we fought together.

Vegeta :.... so what, everone else regrets me being here

Goku: I don't because

Vegeta:hm?

Goku : I.....I....I I LOVE YOU VEGETA!

Those three words made Vegetas heart skip a beat

KAKAROT!

Goku : I understand If you dont feel the same way but please don't leave me

KAKAROT!

Goku then cried Vegetas shoulder while still embracing him.