Chapter 13 All Alone In The World

Its been a few months since Vegeta left Goku after seeing him with someone else, the Prince decided to give up on love and spent all his time focusing on getting stronger by training.

The poor Prince has never felt this alone since childhood where he was stuck working for Frieza ever since he blew up the whole planet causing the sayian race to go extinct.

He was sure he didn't know anyone else who had sayian blood in there veins that survived till he learned later that a sayian named Kakarot was alive and lived on Earth, for the first time the older sayain started to regret meeting his beloved mate.

I should have never fell in love with that idiotic clown but I couldn't help myself, I have never been so close to anyone before as much as him. I felt a strong connection with Kaka that gave me the feeling to create a bond with him.

Somewhere not to far way from the Kami house stood the shattered younger sayain Goku.

Its all my fault he left me, now Im all alone in the world with knowone, after that day I told my brother Turles to stay away from me for a while.

Only If Vegeta would of stayed I could have told him unexpected news that even I didn't know until Turles told me but it didn't matter it was too late, Im never going to get my mate back.

So I decided to stand here and wait for him know matter how long it takes to come back to me.