Chapter 29 Stress

The Next morning after the misunderstanding with Bulma
Vegeta woke up early to train to get stronger since he has pregnant mate to protect.
He bent down gently and gave Goku a soft kiss on his lips and snuck out of the bedroom leaving Goku alone and asleep in there bed.

In the gravity room
Vegeta couldn't get his thoughts of the events that happend yesterday
Goku catching him kissing Bulma that actually Bulma  kissing him.
"I need to be more careful I definitely thought I was going to lose Kakarot because of that mistake, I shouldn't have let her pin me down or lay finger on me.
I am Vegeta The Prince of All Sayians I belong to knowone but my heart and soul belongs to kaka.

If I lost him I dont know what I would do, DAMN IT!
I need to fix this but how?
He probably doesnt trust me after last night

Forget it I need to train for right now I have a beloved mate to protect and a baby on the way.

A few hours later
Goku woke up to notice the bed was empty, the poor sayian tryed to get his mind off of yesterday and decided to cook something to eat.
I have to stop thinking about last night Vegeta said he loved me, so that should be all the proof I need.
Ow!
Goku exclaimed while cooking, the baby started to kick each time his feelings of doubts got the best of him like now.
Ssh
Its allright little one calm down mommy is trying to cook ( Goku rubbed his swollen abdomen gently)

Goku finally finished with breakfast and decided to save some for his prince to eat when he returns from where ever he is.
The young sayian stuffed his face with food and went to go on walk in the forest to help him with stress.

Vegeta walked inside the home to notice a food and a note was on the table
that read
               Dear Vegeta, I went to take a walk in the woods to clear my mind
               Im sorry If Im  a burden to you.
               I love you my prince, don't worry me and the baby will be safe.
                                                                                         Sincerely,
                                                                                your mate Kakarot
                                                                      P.s. I left a suprise in the food
Vegeta :  what suprise?
Vegeta started to eat all his food until he heard a light clink sound his the floor
the prince finished his meal and kneeled down on the  floor to find a shiny object glistening underneath the table, he picked it up and opened his palm slowly to see what the shiny object he held in his hand was.
The older sayain realized it was silver ring that had something engraved on the inside it read Vegeta x Kakarot Forever and on the outside it said Vegeta Son.
Kaka!!!
Vegeta gasped with suprise and out of happiness is this what the suprise he left me was a wedding band.

Goku was still walking in the woods, I wonder If Vegeta found the ring I was going to give him when I planned to propose, since the events yesterday happend I wasnt sure he would want it so I gave up on proposing and decided to leave it on his plate.
So he can choose who he wants.

The baby kicked hard causing Goku to almost fall
Im sorry I didn't mean to scare you
mommy is just stressed allright.

I shouldn't let stress get to me
I used instant transmission to return home.