Drama

I stared in disbelief at the scene that unfolded before me. Those two money hungry human beings were already making their moves on my cousins. I couldn't let that happen.

I quickly made my way down the path to the boat house, Jake and Seth close behind me.

"Rachel can I have a word with you please?" I called out to her.

I would confront them the proper way. I wouldn't make a scene but I would give them the oppourtunity to back down from their devious plans.

Rachel released her grip from Matthew and began her wade out of the water. I waited and watched as her tanned bodice appeared out of what had been waist deep water. The sun caused the water droplets to glisten on her skin.

"Hey Renesmee." She smiled a dazzling white smile that was almost as good as my fathers.

I crossed my arms. "I know your plan." I whispered to her.

The smile on her face faltered immeadiately and was replaced with bitterness and hatred.

"This isn't any of your business bitch!"

"The hell it is! That is my cousins you two are toiling with." I hissed. "If you don't back down I will spill your dirty little secret Rachel."

Her eyes narrowed at me. "Snitch."

I sneered at her. "I'd rather be a snitch then a gold digging bimbo."

Rachel gasped and then took a step back. "What did you just call me?"

"You. Gold. Digging. Bimbo." I said, emphasizing each and every word.

Rachel lunged at me and tackled me to the ground. I watched her fist her hand and throw a punch to hit me in the face. Turning my head to the side I missed her punch and then knocked her onto her back.

"Don't touch me!" I screamed causing all eyes to fall on us. "Don't you ever touch me again!" I jabbed my finger in her face.

Panting she slid away from me before rising to her feet. Her breath was panting as she gazed around at the eyes that were on us entirely.

"Hey Ness what's going on?" Matthew said as he joined my side. Just like Rachel his body glistened with the water droplets.

I crossed my arms, my foot tapping impatiently, and glared at Rachel. "Yeah Rachel, why don't you tell Matthew what is going on."

Rachel looked at me and then at Matthew. "Matty your cousin said I'm not good enough for you. She said you would never get with someone as ugly as me." fake sobs soon filled the air as she covered her face to hide the lack of tears.

"Nessie, did you tell her that?" Matthew asked me.

By this time everyone in the water was crowded around us to better eavesdrop on the situation. Even Jacob, Seth, Leah and James had joined us. Standing behind them were my parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles.

"You know me better than that Matthew."

"Then what happened?"

"On the boat I overheard Teresia telling Rachel that Daniels friend Justin was going to try and get at Penelope with the intentions of eventually marrying her for money. Then Rachel told Teresia the same thing except her goal was you."

Matthew sucked in a deep breath and then turned to look at Rachel.

"You don't believe her over me do you? I'd never do that to someone. Matthew?" Rachel said, her voice desperate. Real tears now formed around the rims of her eyes. I guessed they were from embarassement.