➪SEVEN

I already knew from the looks of the bags that the shit he got me was expensive, but never did I think it would be this

I already knew from the looks of the bags that the shit he got me was expensive, but never did I think it would be this. The dress is black, stops mid thigh, has only a bit of cleavage showing. But that's not the thing I adore most. It's the shoes. Versace women's Medusa Auvitas Platform Pumps. And they are fucking gorgeous. They are black to match with the dress as well as a clutch and a pair of diamond earrings. I'm not sure how much he's spent on this tonight but I'm sure it's a lot.

I hurry to get myself dressed, looking at the time to see that I was just on time. It was 7:04. I put a few important things into my clutch before pulling my front door open to see Hudson. Of course it's no surprise as he was there the last time. We greet each other and like last time he leads me to his large car where I climb inside and sit with my legs pressed together. The dress starts to rise a bit over my thighs but I don't mind much as Hudson isn't even looking at me in the slightest. His eyes are glued to the road, even when he asks what kind of music I want to hear. As last time I give him the same answer, enjoying the soft sound of the music he played before. It was calming.

But I feel a bit more calm than I was last time. I was previously sweating through my palms, nervous to meet with him, which wasn't long ago but it makes me feel as if somehow I've gotten closer to him.

I can tell by the way Hudson breaks that we are at our destination and as I bring my eyes to look out of the window I am correct. We are outside of the same luxurious hotel we were once at before. Hudson opens the door for me and gently guides me inside where I see Nicco sitting against a small couch.

He instantly stands up, making his way over to us. "You look absolutely lovely darling..thank you, Hudson, I'll give you a call in another hour or two" he briefly speaks on my appearance before letting Hudson know that it was okay to leave. "Wow" he dotes, taking a small step back to look at my entire outfit.

"I'm sorry I'm acting like a literal child right now but you are stunning" he gives me a cute grin before stepping closer, his hand gently against my waist where he squeezes lightly, pressing a kiss to my cheek.

I stifle up a smile to him as I can't help but do so. The compliment is very nice, and it's refreshing to actually feel wonderful instead of someone just telling you that you look the part.

"Thank you for this. I really love the shoes, and the dress and earrings are lovely" he looks me in my eyes as I thank him, soon rolling his eyes and fanning me off.

"Trust me darling there's more where that came from. But I'm glad you actually like. I wasn't sure of what heels to get you to match this lovely dress" he gently takes me by the small of my back, leading me towards the two large silver doors I've approached before.

"Well you guessed right. It's lovely" I respond and he hums as the doors come open. We step inside and he presses a button that requires him to scan a card. The pad lights green and we start to ascend.