➪FORTY NINE

"Your food is getting cold, darling"

Oh my. I look over at Nicco after hearing his voice murmur to me. He is staring at me as he holds a fork in his right hand, a scoop of eggs ready to be eaten. His eyes are wary, but his smile is warm. My cheeks grow red from my blushing as I look down. The memories from last night are still fresh on my mind.

They slowly fade as my mind fills with something to say. "Sorry" I stick my spoon into my oatmeal. We've had a difference with food today. Oatmeal has been on my mind for a few hours and Mrs. Lawton was ecstatic to make it for me. Of course Nicco wanted his usual, bacon and eggs with a fruit of his choosing. Today was oranges. And they smell great.

I stick my spoon into my oatmeal. Ahh! He jumps at my small squeal as I put it towards my mouth. My tongue is burned. "Oh Sienna" he murmurs as he touches my face gently.

"Baby, you have to be careful. It's thick, it holds heat" he stands up from his breakfast stool and walks over towards the fridge. He sweeps himself past Mrs. Lawton who is rinsing dishes at the moment. He sits back down and opens a fresh popsicle.

"Suck" he orders, his voice soft and soothing. Oh my. I blush again. I haven't done this in a while. Oh, this sounds bad. What will Mrs. Lawton think? But she doesn't budge. She continues to handle the dishes.

I stop, looking at Nicco for a second. He sighs, looking back at me. "Mrs. Lawton?" He calls her. She doesn't answer. "She has on earbuds. She likes to listen to music while cleaning. I offered her the stereo but she said she didn't want to bother us with her music".

"Suck. I don't want to tell you again" he orders. I place my mouth around the popsicle as Nicco holds the bottom of it. He wants to hold it. "You seem to do that well, Miss Cousy" he jokes.

Ugh. I pull back, taking the frozen treat with me.

"No, give it back. It's too early. I at least want you to finish your food, although you may need supervision" he takes it from me. I sigh, rolling my eyes. Does he really think I'm such a kid?

Both of his brows crinkle. "Excuse me? Don't do that again" he tells me. He looks away and begins to eat his eggs again, which I'm sure they are a bit cold from all of the stalling he's been doing.

"Why not?" I ask. Hmm. Angry Nicco early this morning? I'll take one please of it leads to zero punishment.

"Because quite frankly it makes me lose my appetite..and makes me ready to fuck" he says boldly. Oh. My, god.

"Come to our bedroom" he implores as he stands, taking his nearly emptied plate and my still filled bowl of oatmeal. He takes them to the sink and Mrs. Lawton gives him a smile before adhering to her work.

"Now" he says. He doesn't even stalk towards me like he usually does. He heads for the stairs and I soon follow behind him.

The stairs and the long corridor leads me up to his bedroom where he pulls me in and closes the door. He twists the lock and suddenly his hands are all around me. Oh yes.