➪THIRTY THREE

"This should soothe you

"This should soothe you. Lay over my legs for me" Nicco's voice mummers as he finishes up the last button on my shirt. He's given me a black button down to wear to sleep after our shower. He sits at the edge of his bed and looks up at me, patiently waiting for me to do as he said. I guess the oil is a part of aftercare?

His hands guide me and I am soon laying across his legs. He says nothing as he reaches for my waist, pulling the soft material of my underwear down and placing them neatly beside him. I try my best to adjust myself comfortably but there isn't much I am able to do before I feel as if I'm going to fall off. But I don't. Nicco pours a bit of oil onto his palms before rubbing them together and placing his hands against my ass. He is very soft, going slowly as he pinches the skin there. Oh, and it feels amazing. I've never had this before.

"I like what you did for me earlier" he says and my eyes come open from my body relaxing, my eyebrows pushed together. He likes what I did for him? What did I do besides tease him with another man.

"Hm?" I ask.

"Your submission. I really, really liked it. Do you think you could do that everyday for me?" His tone is still light despite the fact that his words cause me to feel as if I've had a fuckton of shit dropped onto me. My submission was to help the both of us. I got what I wanted and I'm sure he got the same. But everyday?

I stay quiet as he massages me, really unsure of what my answer should be. Should I just say no? Should I just agree? Or should I stay quiet and have him ask me the question again to which I'll repeat the same actions in my head. God, I hate when Nicco asks me questions like this. It really doesn't make me feel good because I know what the outcome will be.

I turn unexpectedly as he lifts my body from his legs, flipping me and making me sit against the mattress. This oil mixed with the sheets won't be good. But I'm guessing he doesn't care. He wants an answer. And I'm not sure I'll be able to give him the one that he wants.

"I'm not sure, Nicco" I say after a few seconds of deadly silence. I swear, I know this is a tactic Nicco has learned. His silence caused me to hurry and try my best to fill it when in reality I'm not sure if that was the answer either of us were aiming for.

His jaw clenches subtly as he looks at me, seeming to be displeased with my answer. I know what it is that he wants but I'm afraid I will not be able to provide it.

"Sienna I do more than enough for you to trust me. Why can't you just submit to me like I've asked? It's all I want. I need control. Without it I will not be able to handle this relationship the way I would want to" he says and it causes me to look down and at my fingers.

What do I even say to this? That I'm sorry? Sorry for wasting your time and that I will not be able to provide exactly what you want?

"It's not about me trusting you, it's that I don't do well with listening to commands" I explain and he tilts his head to the side a bit. I can tell that he's about to bite back at me.