➪THIRTY FOUR

Loud ringing alarms through Nicco's bedroom, small vibrations coming from the nightstand closest to the side of the bed where I would always sleep

Loud ringing alarms through Nicco's bedroom, small vibrations coming from the nightstand closest to the side of the bed where I would always sleep. It nearly pains me to open my eyes since I'm so sleepy but I do. I reach over and grab my device before reading the screen, the name nearly waking me up at its entirety. Hudson. It's four am, why is he calling me so early?

I peel my eyes from my screen to look at the other side of the bed, expecting Nicco to be there. He'd usually be laying there with his bare chest out in the open, on his side and his hands wrapped around me but he isn't. He isn't here. He's left.

My body feels a overwhelming sensation of warmness. I know one would associate warmth with happiness but at the moment all I can feel I sorrow. I wasn't good enough for him. We haven't spoken since the end of our conversation last night, and he didn't touch me at all. Nicco never did that, flat out ignored me. He'd always be touching me or acknowledging me in some type of way. But he did nothing last night. Was he angry at me? Was it the conversation we had? Or the fact that I ended sex early? I hope not. I hope he's not mad at me for either of those things.

My eyes become mesmerized with Nicco's side of the bed. It's neat, as if he had extra time this morning after slipping out. His pillow is fixed neatly and everything. But soon the ringing brings me back to earth and I attach my eyes to my screen again, looking at the name. It continues to ring. Hudson. God, I am afraid to hear what he has to say on the other line.

Despite my thoughts I slide my thumb across the screen, stopping the ringing for once and for all. I hesitate bringing the phone to my ear to hear him speak but I do. "Morning Miss Cousy, I hope it isn't too early. Mr. Rianchi has sent me to come gather you and your things" he tells me.

And just like that our relationship is gone to shit.

This is his way of dumping me.

Wow! This is his way of dumping me? He's such an ass!

Okay, calm down, Sienna. Hudson is not the person your anger should be towards. It should be towards your coward ex boyfriend who slipped out of bed and had his driver come to take you home in the middle of the night. What a fucking prick!

"Uh, yes. Are you downstairs?" I ask. And I didn't even get a heads up. Is this really who he is? God how was I so fucking blind.

"I suppose. I will be waiting at the entrance for you. See you soon" Hudson says before the phone clicks. By this time I am sitting up, rubbing my hands through my hair. I should call him. Yeah! I should call Nicco and give him a piece of my mind. He talks to me about being an adult and accuses me of acting childish when he is being a total hypocrite right now.

With a huge huff I get out of bed and make my way into his bathroom where I hurry to brush my teeth and wash my face, not even caring to actually put on clothes or anything. A pair of leggings will do me justice. If Hudson takes me home I'll just do it there. Who am I kidding, I'm probably going to soak in bed all day. But not after I give Nicco a piece of my mind!