➪FORTY EIGHT

"Get up" I hover over Sienna's limp body as she is on her side, completely drained

"Get up" I hover over Sienna's limp body as she is on her side, completely drained. We've only done one round but she insisted on taking a break. So like the gentleman I am, I allowed her to, but that doesn't mean I won't wake her from her slumber to enjoy another session. Especially after she didn't last long in the first place. She's only come twice, yet she says she feels as if she'll pulse herself to death. I mean, it's not the worst way to die.

She opens her eyes before turning to lie on her back. She looks up at me as I can feel the sweat beading down my forehead. My body is overcome with adrenaline and heat, mostly because of the punishment I've given Sienna tonight. I spanked her with a paddle. Paddles are great. More effective than the hand, so I've learned.

"Nicco it's only been five minutes" she softly complains as she sits up, tugging the sheet to cover her naked body. Her body is nearly filled with as much sweat as mine, but most of it may be mine. She's only laid here for the six minutes of sex we had. "Can you at least get me water?" She smiles. Oh, so bratty.

I return a wicked smile of my own. It's like me to always think ahead. I reach over and her eyes follow my hand as it reaches for a glass. Ice cold water. "What was that you said again?" I toy with her.

She rolls her eyes as she reaches for the glass. Oh? Eye rolling. Should I punish her for it? I hold the glass back a bit and she looks into my eyes, voicelessly asking what my problem was.

"The eye rolling. Should I address it or are you going to tell me what I want to hear?" I ask.

My head tilts to the side as I wait for her plump lips to part. My ears need to hear her sweet voice tell me that she is sorry and that she'll never do it again. Anything less will result in a punishment, and quite frankly I know what I want to do.

"I'm dying of thirst" she pouts. God. The sight of her lips pouting that way makes me want to take her head between my hands and face fuck her until she's gagging all over me, nearly throwing up her dinner from before.

I smile, settling for a facade act before I unleash a few more toys from my closet. I have them locked away, somewhere where she'll never see them. She has no clue what I've conquered over the days.

"Fine. Drink all of it. You'll need it." I hand her the glass. She wraps her hand around the glass and pulls it up to her mouth before taking a sip, her eyes on me the entire time. I watch her for a few seconds before pulling away. I give her one last glimpse before turning around, my eye contact assuring her that I meant what I said. She better drink every last drop of that water.

Inside of my closet I reach into my box. Hmm. What toys would I like to use? Vibrators? No, she'll tap out too soon. Blindfold? No, I've used it too many times before. Flogger? No, nothing pushes me towards it at the moment. Hm. There two things I see at the moment. Nipple clamps and clit clamps. I grab them both.

Her reaction dictates what toy I'll choose.

I close the box and set it aside before leaving my closet. To my surprise Sienna is on her knees as she's sitting on the bed. She looks..more than ready. The glass is back onto the nightstand and it is empty, with the exception of the ice that helped fill the glass. She's listened like a good girl.