002. welcome to the family

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
TWO!
welcome to the
harrington family
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮TWO! welcome to the harrington family ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

         After Wendy Harrington had greeted her older brother, she decided that the kitchen was her next destination of choice.

The girl ultimately decided that a peanut butter sandwich was the thing that she needed in order to solve her stomach's aggressive cravings. It was a very simple and easy thing to make, so it'd take her no time at all.

It also helped that the kitchen wasn't very far from the front foyer, so she could quickly make the sandwiches and could be in front of the television for Saturday Night Live reruns in under ten minutes. She had trudged across the hall to the pitch black room and immediately reached for the light switch that was situated on the wall beside her.

When the kitchen light turned, the last thing the preteen girl expected was a some random person, standing the room and trying to figure out how to work the sink faucet.

Wendy shrieked, causing the mysterious person to flinch on the spot and accidentally smack their forehead into the metal faucet. She had immediately grabbed the nearest object to her and it ended up being a whisk, which was not very practical if you stop think about it.

Once the intruder had recovered from her sudden face trauma, she quickly turned around to stare at the Harrington preteen with wide eyes. The mysterious girl who stood in the kitchen, only looked a few years older than Wendy and Stanley, probably being the same age as their older cousin.

The girl sported a dark brown bob that framed her v-shaped jawline and complimented her pale skin. Her expression was one of confusion but also fear. She was practically shivering on the spot. Her chocolate brown doe shaped eyes were widen with fear and her pink full lips twitched with every whimper that she tried to contain.

"Who are you?! And what are you doing in my house?!" Wendy demanded in fear at the intruder, holding her whisk as if it was a baseball bat.

The mysterious girl was too afraid to speak and was paralyzed to her spot in front of the sink. "I asked you a question! It's rude to not answer! Who are you and what are you doing in my house?!" Wendy demanded again, her tone getting sharper.

The volume of the Harrington preteen's voice made the intruder cower in fear and began to sob uncontrollably. The sight of the crying girl, made Wendy instantly feel bad about yelling at her. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to raise my voice." She apologized, feeling horrible for making her cry.