rewriting !

HI ! HELLO !
I just wanted to announced to everyone that I will officially be rewriting Odd Eye. I had originally wrote this book back in 2021-2022 and a lot has changed since then.

First off, my ideas have changed drastically and I want to take this story in a completely new direction. I will still keep elements of the original but be revising it. I also feel like the original storyline kind of makes no sense when I re-read chapters and I feel bad that you had to sit through that atrocity. I'm hoping everything will make more sense this time around and actually flow nicer.

I also feel like my original writing style is so cringe that I can't read it with feeling weird lol. I think I need to re-write all the dialogue and all of the descriptions. My original characters deserve better and better written storylines!

I have also unpublished the sequel book, Deja Vu and all of those chapters will now be moving into this book. It will be easier to keep seasons 1-3 in Odd Eye and have 4 & 5 in a separate book together since they better flow this way.

So do not be alarmed if you see all of the chapters go missing! I'm not deleting this book at all!

I have already updated the epigraph with new graphics and a new summary, which reflect my new ideas for this book. I will now begun working on re-writing the rest of the chapters, which may take quite some time but Odd Eye will be back to its former glory.

Thank you again for all your support!