009. trespassing on school property

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
NINE!
trespassing on school
property
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮NINE! trespassing on school property ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

         The Party members pedalled as fast as their bikes could take them, down the road towards their school. They were trying to beat the tight knitted time frame that was indoctrinated in Hawkins Middle School for all students to strictly follow.

The group had to find the perfect moment to sneak Eleven in without anyone noticing, which sounded easier on paper then in an actual real life scenario. Middle school was constantly crawling with people, whether it be students, teachers or a mere janitor but someone was always there.

The five preteens had to find a way to get into the school and back out of the place before anyone had recognized their presence in the building.

Once the Party had arrived onto the school property, they immediately parked their bikes into designated bike racks left at the side of the building. Mike lead the way towards the side entrance as he knew that the hallway connected to the side door was one of the most vacant hallways in the building.

"Okay, remember, if anyone sees us, look sad." Mike reminded as the preteens entered the building.

The Party then made their way down the hallway, completing ignoring the message be played over the announcements. Their only goal at this moment was to get into the AV club meeting room and to get Eleven to use her powers to find Will.

Once they had found the designated door to the room, Mike stepped forward first to open it. He tried to twist the handle to open the door but it was locked. He harshly shook the handle, hoping that would magically undo the lock but it didn't.

"It won't open." Mike announced in annoyance.

"What?!" Lucas questioned in disbelief.

"Hey, can you open it? With your powers?" Dustin suggested in an enthusiastic tone.

"Boys?" An older male voice called.

The five preteens all quickly spun around and was met with the face of their AP science teacher, Mr Clark. They all shared a look of nervousness as they weren't expecting to be caught by an adult.

"And ladies." Mr Clark corrected himself, once he had spotted the two girls among the crowd.

"Hey." Lucas greeted nervously.