Chapter Thirteen

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"So, I was thinking."
Morag spoke up once we settled in once again into our dormitory.

Earlier today, when the train departed, Mandy, Isobel, Morag and I luckily met up at the right place. I invited Hermione to join and sit with us again, to which she happily accepted. Morag was so happy to see us, that once she saw us all, (she and Isobel were the last to arrive at the meeting point) she attacked us with a massive hug, she even dragged Hermione by the arm, and pulled her into the group hug.

The term opening feast in the Great Hall was not any different from the one at the beginning of Term One on the first of September. The Headmaster welcoming us back and talking a bit about stuff that is going to take place in school. Delicious food - as always - (bless the cooks downstairs) being served and lots of chatter. And, after the feast, we walked up to our common room to relax or to pack out our suitcases, that is already in our rooms, under our beds.

"What are you thinking of, Mo?"
I ask as I joined Mandy on her bed, folding my legs underneath me. Not long after, Isobel joined us on the bed, as we all stared at Morag, waiting for her answer.

Morag gave out a short, but hard laugh. "You all look like cute, little disciplined students!"
She cooed, pointing at us three that were sitting on the bed.

"It's only because we want to hear what you were thinking about."
Mandy pointed out.

"Right." Morag snapped her fingers. "Almost forgot about that."

"It's because you got distracted by your funny-looking chameleon."
Isobel sassed.

Morag looked blankly at Isobel. "It's because that thing is so small, it can easily get lost. Plus it's cute." She picked up the small creature and held it close to her.

"Are you hugging the poor thing?"
I giggled at the sight. It looked like she is hugging an invisible teddy bear.

"Yes, I am." She flashed me her white pearls and placed the chameleon on her shoulder. As quick as its eyes were open, they closed again. "The thing that I've been thinking of," we leaned in to hear. "is about having a group name."

We leaned back to our previous position and looked confused at each other.
"Why would we need a group name?"

Morag just shrugged.
"I don't really know. I just thought it would be a cool idea."

"It would be cool, if you think about it."
I thought out loud.

The other two silently agreed, making Morag's smile that formed, only grew larger.

"Yeah, it would be a name only us would know."
Isobel suggested, earning nods from Mandy and I. Morag smiled broadly.

"And it would be great for pep talks for the group."
Mandy piped in, breaking the silence as we all jumped up from excitement.

Morag looked at us all, astounded. "You all like my idea?" She asks, sounding unsure.

"Of course!"
"It's a brilliant idea, actually!"
"Very useful one!"
We all replied at once, making morag squeak out a giggle.