6. His Greatest Battle Begins.

[[Hello again everyone. Welcome to chapter 6 of "The AvengerZ". As of writing this chapter, this is currently #1 in the 'Marvel Zombies' tag. Wow, holy crap. Thank you all so much. I don't really have a lot to say for this chapter except thank you so much for reading the previous chapter, I tend to do 5 to 6 thousand words for my chapters but my last chapter ended up being 10 thousand words long so yeah, that happened. Anyways, thanks once again for reading and enjoy this chapter!]]

(Y/N) thwips two webs to the ground, with the zombified Green Goblin in between the webs as he looks at the two webs. He looks up to see (Y/N) as he pulls on the webs, propelling himself down towards to the ground. Without hesitation, Green Goblin reveals his sharp blade from his arm and jumps towards (Y/N). With the help of his Spider-Sense kicking in, (Y/N) thwips a web-line at the blade and swings his body around while holding onto the web as it shoots the Green Goblin high into the sky. Retracting the blade, the infected Green Goblin would press a few buttons on his wrist armor as he would begin plummeting to the ground.

Suddenly, the glider that had impaled the zombified Wasp retracted itself from the Wasps burst and ruptured stomach. Blood emerging from the sharp blades in the glider as it would turn around and flew its way to the Green Goblin was falling through the air. He'd land his feet onto the glider as he'd hover, looking at (Y/N) who was visibly on guard about his surroundings. The Wasp on the other hand, would lift herself up as she looks down and sees a big hole going straight through her stomach. Curious, she puts her hand through her now exposed stomach and starts searching around for something. She pulls out a piece of human meat and looks at it curiously.

Wasp: "Well, THAT might come in handy."  She says to herself as she chews on the piece of flesh she pulled out.

As Spider-Man and the Green Goblin fight continued, Captain Marvel notices that Elektra stopped squirming as she held onto her collar. Captain Marvel being sort of curious, would turn Elektra around by the collar as they both start staring at each other.

Carol: "So, you've accepted your faaate."

Elektra: "Not in the slightest, you undead fuck."

Carol: "If you haven't accepted what you will becommme... Then why have you stopped resissssting?"

Elektra: "I was thinking about what you said on the rooftop. You said, you didn't want this. You told us to save you. I thought about it."

Carol doesn't respond on the slightest, she just continues to blankly stare on at Elektra as she held her by the collar. There was an awkward silence between the two until finally, Carol decides to respond to what Elektra said. Carol would pull Elektra closer to her and whisper in her ear.

Carol: "We don't want this... We're all in pain.. Terrible paiiiinn. Please, you must.. help usss."

Carol would hesitantly pull her head away from Elektra and looks on at her, noticing that Elektra seems pissed. Showing an angry expression on her face, Carol would be confused slightly as to why she seems so mad and angry.

Elektra: "Why don't you fucking help yourself?"

Carol would be shocked at her statement. She is crying out for help, they all are. The hunger is clouding their minds, making them lose their minds, their personalities, their humanity. And here is someone begging for help and they are being insulted. This was something that Carol didn't want to hear. Her face of shock at Elektra's response suddenly turned into a face of disgust and anger and frustration.

Carol: "You... reject my begging?..."  She'd say, gritting her teeth as she slowly pulls Elektra's face closer to her to try and install fear into the flexible and acrobatic assassin.