Epilogue

A few months later

Louis runs out of the castle with an expectant smile on his face. It's the warmest day of the year so far, beginning of the summer, really, and it's Friday. The Quidditch pitch is free for anyone today so he just can't wait to put his foot there. Has been waiting for it all week. The world seems bright and colourful. He passes blooming bushes and patches of flowers, making a mental note to pick up some for Harry later. The sun reflects prettily on the lake surface that can be seen from this point and Louis remembers how it feels like to jump into the water when it gets really hot out.

He runs freely down the hill and shakes his robe off on the way. It's so nice and sunshiny that he wants to jump, feeling the happiness and adrenaline rushing through his body. When he reaches two familiar figures that he spotted back on top of the hill already, he immediately jumps on the back of the first one.

-You'll crash me, you viper! - Niall yells even before he turns. He just knows who jumped at him because it's nothing new at this point.

Louis laughs but he doesn't plan on moving and releasing his friend from this burden so the boy sighs disapprovingly and reaches with his hands to hold Louis up on his back. They're still walking down the hill and Harry groans at their sight.

-Oh, what did I ever do to lose both my boyfriend and my best friend! - he calls out to the sky, acting heartbroken.

-I didn't know all my options when I was choosing you back then! - Louis calls. - Look at this blonde cutie!

-Hey! - Harry whines and beats him lightly on the arm.

Louis jumps off Niall's back, pulls his pants up a little and turns to Harry. He gives him a peck on the lips and starts walking backwards, leaving the boy on the way to pitch stands while he's in the direction of the pitch itself.

-Don't be mad. I'm still yours and I love you! - he calls and Harry shakes his head with amusement.

-And me! I love you too! - Niall shouts from the back, already running to the other boys waiting for them. Louis' housemates, some of Zayn's lads and the two of them make a pretty good team together.

-I love you both but if you don't win, I might love you a little less! - Harry announces. - So go and do your best! - he shouts when both of them are already a long way from him. He grins widely and follows the big bright sun to enjoy the rest of this pleasant afternoon. 

**

Hope you enjoyed reading my first larry fic! I finished it on Louis' birthday so it feels very special.I'm also sending special thanks to the godmother of this fic - you know who you are and yes, you can say you know the author <3