Just some fluff

You were a good friend of the Madrigals and though you didn't have a gift you often spent all day helping around the house and town.
You were around the same age as Camilo and you to were best friends.

You woke up at your house got dressed and headed over to the Madrigals. You see Antonio outside along with  Dolores who was tending to some plants." good morning Dolores" you said and waved. " Ah good morning Y/n. Camilo is inside. He's looking for you." She says Winking. " o-oh haha thanks " you say blushing a little.
You head inside and see Camilo upstairs on the balcony. He sees you and rushes/slides down the stairs fast. " Y/N! Your here! Finally!" He says giving your a hug. " Camilo I'm here at this time every day!" You say laughing a little. " yes well today I really wanted to see you. Plus its a big day we have lots to do Antonio gets his gift today!!" He says skipping around you a little as you guys start walking around to start help setting up.

After a while of making sure everything is ready and You too messing around a bit. " I think this is gonna be a amazing night" you say looking around. " I think it's gonna be better than we could ever imagine. " he says as he looks at you smiling. You at him and see him starring at you. " you ok there Camilo?" You ask. " hUH oh HAh yA Ya I'm gOod" he says looking away fast well blushing.

*time skip and it's time for Antonio to get his gift*

You and Camilo are clapping and cheering him on. He goes up to the door and gets his *cool* gift.
You and Camilo rush to him and congratulate him. Everyone is so excited and you decide your gonna give the family/Camilo a little space and go look around the house and make sure everything is still ok.
You see Mirabel but don't go near her. She seems like she needs space.
You are just walking around and see Camilo running around looking everywhere. He sees you and rushes over to you " oh good I've been looking for you" he says avoiding eye contact. " oh what's up?" You ask trying to get him to look at you." Well I wanted to- to ask you something" he says blushing hard well messing with his hands.  " oh ok what did you wanna ask " you say. " well-wel-" he says well he starts shape shifting to his family members quickly. " well I just wanted to ask if you would maybe wanna idk like start going out with me-likw I like you A Lot- but you if you don't— " he gets cut off by you kissing him fast
You both now were bright red
"I- LIkE YOu TOoo" you say a little loudly.
He starts to relax and then starts laughing and hugging you well jumping around. " Hahaha!! YAY!!" He holding you tight and jumping around he starts peppering your face with little kisses.

you both head back to the party holding hands.  A little later Dolores comes up behind you and leans in " I heard everything." She says smiling. You turn red " oh- well- I-" she laughs " I think it's a perfect match" she smiles and just walks off

Mm I have no idea how that was.  I think it was cute.idk let me know if I should do more
581 words