Jealousy jealousy 

So callmelooneytoons
Gave m this AMAZING idea. So thank you bestie for that. :D

So you and Camilo have been dating for a while now so you and the family were very comfortable and of course he didn't mind you spending time with his cousins and sister.

(because we all know we would love to marry Luisa or Dolores)
But sometimes he would get a little protective over some of the guys in the town.

" Camilo! Camilooo " you called walking through the Madrigals house which you spent most days at.
You soon found Isabela. "Isab-" you were cut off by her turning into Camilo. "Mi amor you called" he said smiling at you.
" eh Camiloo. Well I called because I wanted to know if you wanted to take a walk with me into town and get some * insert favorite food or drink here*" you said.
" well of course" he said with a goofy smile on his face. You roll your eyes at him.
As soon as you walk outside he interlocks his fingers with yours.

Once your guys get into town (which was not long) you guys get some food and are walking around. After that you guys go into a small book shop you too go off and look Around.

You are in the fantasy/horror section and this one guy came up to you.
" hello there.. " he said to you.
"Oh um hello" you say looking up from a bookshelf.
"You look very nice today. It seems to me like your here alone?? I'm sure I could fix that.." he says getting closer to your face smirking.

" oh well I- I'm actually here with my boyfriend." You said starting to back away from him.
He got closer and held your hand "oh please. I'm sure I can make you so much more happy than any sad boyfriend could. "

At this point Camilo saw and saw him holding your hand but he couldn't quite hear things. He came up to you can grabbed your arm and stormed out. He was walking very quickly ahead of you.
" Camilo!! Please wait. W-what's going on!"
You catch up to him. "Camilo..what's happening" you say.
" oh what do you mean. Holding that guys hand." He says slowing down well looking at you.
" please camilo listen that guy was weird. He grabbed my hand and kept trying to get me with him. "
He stopped. He realize what he did. " oh.. oh..I'm so sorry I- I just was scared you wanted to leave me.." he said stopping and looking down.
" oh please. Hun I'm sorry i will never leave you for some creep." You say kissing his cheek lightly.
He quickly hugged you tight.
" I'm sorry I should have thought about things before I reacted. " he said burying his face into you.
" hun don't worry about it. " you say to him.

After you to walk home you both go to his room. He drags you to his bed and hugs you. And you too cuddled for the rest of the evening. " I still feel bad about earlier." He says quietly.
" don't worry. You got me away from the creep." You say kissing him.

" I love you" he whispers.
"I love you too.."

Just something small but I think it's cute