Cuddle night

You came over because your boyfriend Camilo and you had planned to have a sleepover that night. You got to the Madrigals house at about 8 and Camilo met you at the door.

" ah! Your here " he said hugging you
" haha yes hun I'm here" you peaked his cheek and the boy became smitten. He smiled very wide and blushed.
He lead you to his room. It was fun and just like it always but there was a spot in-front if the tv that was a massive pile of blankets and pillows. It looked amazing and very comfortable. "Aw this looks so nice!" You say looking around.
"Heh well I hoped you would like it. I thought we could watch some movies maybe nails.." he says getting a little quiet.
"NAILS!! Oo that sounds fun!!!" You say running up to him.
" OH hah! Yes I thought I could paint yours and you could do mine." He says.

*time skip to when you guys start relaxing and doing nails*

" soo what color do you want?" Camilo asks pulling out a box that has every color ever.
You pick your favorite color and he picks black with yellow on the ring finger. 
He gets a little nervous when you are holding his hand to paint them and when he was painting yours he got flustered and started shape-shifting but it made you laugh so it was ok.

After nails you guys settled down to watch a movie. You cuddled up in a blanket and we're leaning into him but you weren't touching him. He was lying there but he started to get nervous.  He leaned in a little. Then scooted down a smig.  Then he put his head in a little. You took notice " hey you ok" you asked looking down at him. " huh oh yaa I was just heh g-getting comfortable.." he says messing with a blanket. " do you want to cuddle?" You asked. He just leaned his head in and hugged you. You leaned in and started playing with his hair. After not to long you both started to fall asleep "goodnight love you" he says in a sleepy voice kissing you fast.
" good night I love you too" you say back..

Dangidk what this is. I was tired and I'm watching zootopia. I think this might be doo