Hot summer days

Just a little something with Camilo in the summer (headcannons)

You would watch ghost story's all night together. He would get scared at some of them and he would have to give him lot and lots of kisses to make him feel better. 

He would want to cuddle to badly but because it's to hot and sweaty you can't let him. But sometimes the sweat is worth it so you could hug and cuddle him.

He would call you mamacita and get yapped at by Pepa. But he wouldn't stop.

But WHen was being serious and very caring he would call you Mi amor.
Like during late night cuddles or when he might need something or wants a passionate kiss on the lips

You would share popsicles well sitting outside trying to cool off.  He would try to steal some of yours and he tried to bite it and would freak out because it made his teeth super cold . 

You would make beds on the floors together so you could be cooler.

He would fight your for the fan and he would make you give him kisses if you wanted any cool air but when you just got your own fan he got all surprised and then only wanted to use yours.

Sharing headphones well walking around the town

Water balloon fights outside and would throw water balloons on everyone.

Late night cuddles with nothing but string lights and tea candles on. Very dim and colorful setting.

Reading together when it rains. And then going to play out in the storm.

Sharing banana with peanut butter and raw honey well sitting outside well looking at clouds.

Just some random summer headcannons.