A fight PART 2

here is part 2 to the last chapter. 

its been almost a little more than a week and you and Camilo haven't talked. you were doing ok sad that this happened but glad you had time to work things out. 

him on the other had was a mess. he missed you.he wanted to talk to you so bad but he wanted to give you your space. but he could only do that for so long..

today was the day. he wanted to hug and kiss you and say h0w sorry he was. he had a perfect plan. he would go to your house shape-shifted as his sister dolores and convince you to not leave him and forgive him for his actions. the plan was perfect. 

he turned into his sister and was off. he got to your house and knocked.

you opened the door and were a little surprised. 

''oh dolores hi. what are you doing here.'' you asked after you opened the door.

''oh y/n hello I just wanted to ... clear some things up..'' camilo said trying his best to word things like his sister would. 

''ah.. come in'' you said. 

after a little bit of small talk and silence camilo started the convo up. 

'' so why im here I- I wanted to tell you that camilo is really sorry and um- hopes your not super mad..'' 

''what!! you came here to apologize for hiM! he couldn't even come himself. god..'' you said.

this threw camilo off. he didn't think about this. 

''well -I mean maybe he should have-but I guesssss I mean im- I mean hes sorry'' he said starting to freak out.. 

''wait..camilo!?'' you said getting close to him, 

he coughed and messed up and shape-shifted a few times then back to himself. 

'' oh camilo..'' your face relaxed.

'' y/n im so sorry I-'' he was cut off by you hugging him tight

''its fine. lets never fight like that again.. we should have just relaxed and had some space but I never wanted a break..'' you said 

''I agree im so sorry..''he said hugging you back 

after a moment of just hugging and relaxing he started kissing all over your face 

''im so sorrrryyy!'' he said well you both laughed. 

thought the fight wasn't fun you were more than glad everything was cleared up.

yay part 2 :D