A set up date ( fluff )

My friend Finn gave me this idea so thank you to him for inspiration

You were a family friend with the Madrigals and had a MASSIVE CRUSH on the shapeshifting boy Camilo.. Dolores had taken notice to this so every time you come over she keeps a close eye on you two together. She had released that her younger brother had also taken a liking to you. She had heard him talking about how pretty (or handsome) you were to himself. Mirabel had also noticed all this. So together the girls have taken it upon themselves to set you guys up.

"Ok ok so Mirabel they definitely like each-other"
"Oh yeah definitely!"
" so we need to set them up on date"
" I agree but how?"
"Ok ok we can write letters to them saying it's from the other person and to meet them near the mountain for stargazing" Dolores said walking around Mirabel's room.
" it's perfect! " Mirabel said jumping up to get some paper. "I will write Y/n's if you write Camilo's" Mirabel said to her cousin Dolores. "Ok"

"Y/n's" letter to Camilo by mirabel
" dear Camilo I was wondering if you would be interested in meeting me down by the mountain under the lighting struck tree tomorrow night for stargazing.
                                                           Y/n."

Now

"Camilo's" letter to Y/n by Dolores
" oh lovey Y/n i would be more than pleased if you would be interested in meeting me under the lighting stuck tree tomorrow for a lovely night of stargazing
                                                 Yours truly Camilo"

"Wow Dolores you really made that.. proper.. and a little fancy" mirabel said as she sat down the letter.
"Well hah I don't know" Dolores said a little nervously. " oh wait we have to hurry! Put the letter in a envelope Camilo is downstairs you have to give this to him. I will find Y/n" Dolores said rushing out the room

A little later you received your letter from CAMILO! Wow!! Stargazing!! You starting freaking out! Is this real!

*camilos pov*
I got a letter from Y/n?! Oh! Oh! I can't believe this! This is the best thing ever!!

*timeskip no longer Camilos pov*
It was the night of the date. Both of them were freaking out. Dolores and mirabel we're close to we're they were meeting so they could spy.
"Oh! Y/n hah your here"
"Camilo hi!- so.. I- how you been.." you said nervously neither of your sitting down yet.
" oh oh very good do-do you want to sit?" He asked gently grasping your hand to help you sit (polite boy)
You blush as you both sit close to each-other
A little time passes you are both quite and he starts the conversation.
" you-you look very beautiful tonight" he says looking at you smiling
you turn bright red. " oh thank you.. you look very handsome tonight your self" you say as you to lean closer to each other's lips. After a moment he goes in and gently kisses your lips putting his hand on your cheek. You return the kiss. After you guys pull apart you both just smile and blush.
Some bushes russle and mirabel jumps up cheering! You both freak out a little and Dolores stands up with her " it worked!! Perfect plan Dolores!!" Mirabel says jumping around.
You and Camilo look at each other confused
" wait what plan?!" You say
" oh well we set up the date. Letters and everything" Dolores says smiling
" wait what!!" Camilo says looking bright red
" yes we could tell you to had a thing for each other so we just gave you a little push" mirabel says.
"Oh-oh god. That's so embarrassing" Camilo says putting his head in is hand
"Well know that you too are together our work is done" Dolores says
You laugh and just hug Camilo. He shape shifts once then goes back to normal and hugs you back.

It's a perfect night

660 words. Idk I like it