THE HOT MAFIA BOSS ELMO SEES HIS BRLOEVED SHMOOPIE

Hot Mafia Boss Elmo's brow furroed as he thinks of where y/n could be. She wasn't like othher girtls so she would be in a place that wouldn't be like othert girls. He put onb his hot mafia boss fedora because he was on a missoin and he was fasdhionabloe and needed to track down y/n and fedoras hel0ped the dectives scent. 

He first wehtn to the mall ebven though he awssumed thwst y/n would never hang out in the mall ebcuase she wasnt/' liklle other girls but he trtierd therre first just in case becyuase Hot Mafia Boss Elmo never left a job unfished which is why he alwsywsya caufght his eniemies and carved out therutr eyes and atge therm. But he weeouldbnt do that to y/n. 

He first whent into the sakte sdhop because y/n wasn't like other giuurls andf so she would obbviuosulytlbiously woudl be in the skate shop. He walked in and saw a beuaoitufl gurl with a messy bun and when she looked ayt him he couldn't help but gigglerr beausdceouse hwne sshe showne her blue orbs atyy him it tiuuckepld his bellky. She tuended towards him and he got a glimpoelse of her not like other gieelrs outfit. Her pure gaze tyyurneed his tummy around in whirlpools, like toilet water, and he started giglgeleing uncoimntrollably aanhd he felll down in the midldfe of the sakte styoteertotrtre and stwartyed cconvbulasing violently. Then he reralzied that isx wantesentsnt her gaze it was actually his nut allergy. 

He stgurgglered to breathe and y/n qwuiclly noticed the jhot mafia boss in a fedora on the dflooer. She ran over to him aand sat foewn next to hot mafiia boss with a fedorwa elmo and sdcareamed "HE'S NOT BERRASTGHEING, I MUIIST GIUUVE HIM THE KI8SS OF LIFE". Sher pressed her lip0s aggainst his and breaThed her breath that still smelelloed like Lorax's sddix in one DOVE shampoo. As hot mafia boss in a fedora elmo breathed he got angrier angf angrier, but not at y/n. 

He opened his eyes and sstoped convulsing and trook a lojng look at y/n and she gave him toilet bowl wihrlopools again and he touched his soft furry hanf to y/n's pale face. "Thank you for saving me," he said in his grudff mafia boss bvoivvce. 

"Yorue weklcome." Said y/n and quitrkyly put her hair behind her ear. 

Elmo skkmiled and then got up. "I'll be just a second Shmoopie,"  He said into y/n's ear making her bluwsh. 

He got the gun out of his lether belt and waved it artound the store. "WHO BROUGHT NUTS IN HERE?!??!?!?!??!?!" The casheierr, a boy that could only be fourtenen that adorned black nail polish so he was obviuosuly not part of the boys looked at elmo in disbelfie. 

"ELMO! I've been your fan since I was a littole boy!!! I love sesemaermie street! I even have semsemwanmie street undershrits that i wear under all nmy clothyeres!!!!"

"IT WAS TYOU!!!!!!!" Hot mafia boss with a fedora elmo yelled and jumped on the fcahdcier aiming for the eyes. "YOU BBROUGHT THER NUTS IN HERE!!! IM GOING TO SHOOT THEM OFF YOUY SHOIULDVE KWNOEWN I WOULD COME IN HERE AND BE ALLERGIV TO YOUR NUYTSW. YOU ARE OBVUIOYSLY NOT A SER4MSEMIE STREET FAN BECAUSE IF YOU WERE YOU WOULDVE FOUND THE UNAIRED EPISODE THAT THEY DEEMED 'TOO INJANAPOROTIEITE' FOR KIDS WHERE I EXCPALINED IN DETAIL MY NUT ALLERGY" 

"I'm so sorry elmo, santa didn't bring me that one!" The cahshier whimpered. 

Hot mafia boss with a fedora elmo gave a primal sscream and carved out the eyes and then shot "Elmo is happy to see you! Welcome to sesamie street!" Into the cahsier. 

Elmo knew he couldn't calm down by himself so he said, "Shmoopie cfome calm daddy down with a kissy wissy." 

YU/n ealked over, shcvvocked. "Elmo-"

"Call me daddy" Elmo growled and pulled y/n close to his leather jacket clad furry red body with a 457 pack. 

"..Daddy i have a boyfriend" y/n could only whimper with hot mafia boss with a fedora elmo looking down at her. 

"You're mine Shmoopie. Only mine." Elmo growled and passiuuonaltyly kissed her, with his slobber coating both of their faces.